Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!

El Jebus posted:

Hey guys, this game is fun.

Definitely. I gave up on the R6 series after Raven Shield and was really surprised by Siege. They managed to balance the operators and mechanics pretty well, the maps are interesting enough, and its got a ton of replayability. I wish they'd make weapon accessories a little more interesting but its refreshing to not have to worry about some guy with a grenade launcher under his barrel from one-shotting you every round. Most of all, this game is hard and punishes you mercilessly for being careless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!

Sgt. Cosgrove posted:

Anyone notice some weird poo poo happening since patch? Multiple times saw people start rappelling and get put on the opposite side of whatever wall they tried to go up. Totally not cool when you're trying to breach a wall and end up on the other side in plain sight and facing away from the dudes with guns.

Yesterday I got killed three times where the dude shooting me didn't even have his sights lined up on me. There's some hitbox/latency fuckery still going on.

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
As someone who grew up and loved the original Rainbow Six and Rogue Spear I thoroughly enjoy this game :shrug:

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!

Reddit posted:

PS4:

3-4pm CEST
1-2pm UTC/GMT
9-10am EST
8-9am CST
7-8am MST
6-7am PST
11pm-12am May 12th ACT Australia

XB1:

4-5pm CEST
2-3pm UTC/GMT
10-11am EST
9-10am CST
8-9am MST
7-8am PST
12-1am May 12th ACT Australia

PC:

5-6pm CEST
3-4pm UTC/GMT
11-12pm EST
10-11am CST
9-10am MST
8-9am PST
1-2AM May 12th ACT Australia

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
Hey Hard, when is SLI support going to be fixed for NVIDIA graphics cards?

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
That's a good improvement for Pulse. I would really really like to see destructible light fixtures and NVGs added. Also, a laser toggle would be nice.

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
Oh poo poo, it releases August 2nd? Awesome.

Hard please add this to the game I want to see the fallout feedback: http://cornershot.com/

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
Also please give Bandit a buff, dude is useless beyond his rifle and three batteries to electrify walls. Give him 1 more battery or something.

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!

Lemon-Lime posted:

He's useless, except for his weapons and his ability.

So in other words, he's not useless. :what:

His ability needs a buff is what I'm saying. Mute covers two wall segments per jammer, Blitz covers one wall per battery.

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
Hey Hard, this isn't exactly how it happened to me but the back alley spawn for Cafe still makes it easy to spawn kill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu3D8yfmunk

Alternatively you can jump out the window in the southeast stairwell right at round start and see the entire enemy team from the balcony area.

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
I really hope we get a skyscraper level for the Japanese operators with lighting like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUyrRn-9rEQ

Triggs fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Aug 1, 2016

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
Capitao's got fart darts and frags, he's gonna be a nightmare when you're attacking a planted defuser.

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

people are also dramatically overstating the importance of frag grenades, which are not even very good.

Also Jager.

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
Played for two hours last night and didn't play Favela once, even after changing map preferences with my squad. Can we get map voting please?

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
The one with the copier!

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
Anybody else run into a weird glitch where Thermite's charge will explode and leave the reinforcement intact? I've seen it happen a few times now.

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
Hard: Re-posting this since I didn't see it in the change log, and I just did it on Kafe to see if it still works:

As a Defender, tear down the window of the SE stairwell on the landing between the 2nd and 3rd floors. Equip an ACOG, jump out the window, and you have a completely unobscured view of the Attackers when they spawn. Red is the stairwell, blue is the Attacker spawn.

I meant to record it but I didn't have ShadowPlay on so hopefully this explains it well enough.

Triggs fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Aug 23, 2016

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
No the redwall is still there during setup, I meant to say jump out right after setup ends ... regardless, it's a high risk pick spot but you can easily kill two attackers before they even know what's going on.

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
Maybe not Offensive Castle but Offensive Valkyrie? Someone who can place motion sensors and tell attackers if someone's in an area.

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
Well this is a new one ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oii_c14W90Y&t=240s

We were pressing F to disable the defuser and nothing was happening.

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
Bad netcode you say? :stare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm3TRF8a0s8&t=250s

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!

The Duggler posted:

6v6 might be cool

10v10 but only for big maps like Bartlett University

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I would play the poo poo out of this mode.

I would too, just call it Siege mode and watch the grenades fly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
The best worst game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwt1OY_4f8E

• Locked thread