Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

mariooncrack posted:

So I've noticed that in a lot of different threads people complain about car interiors being lovely. GM makes cheap, plastic interiors, even for their high end cars. Nissan's interiors look cheap. Ford and Subarus always have rattles. So my question is, who makes good interiors?

Play in the Sheep Game and find out! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Adiabatic posted:

I'm building a cat shelf for my sister to store her cat on. Pics soon!

Is your sister OK with you posting pics of her pussy or her pussy shelf?

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

ilkhan posted:

The 70% who had insurance got hosed, the 30% who didn't still (for the most part, isn't it like 30% of the 30% now have insurance?) don't have insurance.

Net gain according to who?

Show your work please.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

:siren: Just under a week left to get your answers in for the Sheep Game! I have 40 responses so far, and I would love to see 55-60 this time around.

Where is it, you ask? Well, it's right here, stickied up in the top of course!

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Nodoze posted:

Apparently I'm some sort of magnet for unsatisfied girlfriends

Well clearly your lot in life is to go satisfy them! :quagmire:

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Seat Safety Switch posted:

I always thought fat bikes were like five grand. If there's an entry way to get involved they seem like hilarious fun in winter.

There is a cheap way to get into fat bikes; it'll cost you about seventy bucks.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

So with just over three days to go, I have received 44 entries for the Sheep Game. The greater the number of players, the better and more fun the results...come play today, it'll only take you a few minutes!

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

:siren: One day left for Sheep Game submissions! :siren:

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

For those that are interested, my Automation challenge is now live in Let's Play. Come build fake cars with me/us!

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Christ will you assholes stop talking about piss?!

How about we talk about how lovely the Steam Controller is! (it's real bad and frustrating to use, and even worse to configure).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

88h88 posted:

I took one look at it and from my many years holding controllers thought "wow, that looks loving awful to use!"

Glad to know I'm right.

I honestly wouldn't know, this loving thing isn't even working properly.

• Locked thread