Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartheon
Jun 1, 2014

Help me, Oppan. You're my only hope.

Artix posted:

This is doubly ironic because the songs that Eveline Fischer composed for DKC1 were the ones nobody remembers (Voices of the Temple, Forest Frenzy, Tree Top Rock, and Ice Cave Chant were the big ones). :v:

That interesting for me, because Forest Frenzy and Tree Top Rock are my favorite themes, which is why Vine Valley in DKC1 is my favorite region. I'm also fond of Aquatic Ambiance, Fear Factory, and the minecart one.

My favorites from DKC2 are Mining Melancholy, Hot Head Hop, Flight of the Zinger, Web Woods, and Kaptain K. Rool's theme, but I think David Wise did all of the music for it.

Anyways, DKC3's soundtrack is probably my favorite of the three games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartheon
Jun 1, 2014

The factory music in DKC3 is by far my favorite music from the series, and Rispaw Rampage is my favorite level and it's in my favorite world in the game.

As for Kaos, the manual says that he kidnapped Donkey and Dixie, so you're led to believe he is the big big bad of the whole thing. I love the line about pot and pans that comes up after he is defeated at the end.

Cartheon
Jun 1, 2014

For those unaware, K2 is the second tallest peak in the world. It has that name because it is so remote that they couldn't find a local name for it.

As for the Sky High Secret in Mekanos, it's hanging on a rope from the crane. You can see where the cave used to be in the ground, because there is a hole under it, but they yanked it up.

Cartheon fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Mar 17, 2016

Cartheon
Jun 1, 2014

If it contains seeds, it is a fruit.

Spookyelectric posted:

Aw man, if you guys have never had lychee fruits or star fruits, then man are you missing out! They are delicious!

Star fruit is delicious? They taste like water to me.

Cartheon
Jun 1, 2014

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

I love that K Rool is basically a cosplayer who gets REALLY into character.

That's the best explanation for him yet. I always figured he easily became excited at ideas, much like Cartman on South Park, and forces all his underlings to go along. "This week we're pirates! Get into pirate gear!"

• Locked thread