Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
thread delivers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Braden Walker, and I'm going to knock your brains out.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

triplexpac posted:

Yeah I can imagine Miz knows how to handle himself in public appearances on a level that guys without his background would never get.
Even in "off the cuff" material like Table For 3, Miz has his company-approved verbiage down pat. It's annoying to hear him say "superstar" all the time when swapping rasslin' stories, but I'm sure the higher-ups love him for it.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Expecting: Spike the Chubby Financial Planner. Only logical choice; big pop, fits in with the Dudleys perfectly, all he really has to do is bump a bit

Hoping for: Dancin' Stevie Richards, in that gimmick; the Sandman, just to see if he still fits in the ring, and it'd be funny as poo poo to see someone served with a failure-to-pay-child-support summons mid-match

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004
It's going to be the Blue Meanie

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Minidust posted:

Even in "off the cuff" material like Table For 3, Miz has his company-approved verbiage down pat. It's annoying to hear him say "superstar" all the time when swapping rasslin' stories, but I'm sure the higher-ups love him for it.

That's exactly what annoyed me so much about Patrick from Tough Enough. He was purposely doing and saying everything right to look good for the company, not showing genuine personality. He gave me total Miz vibes.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Skaw posted:

The entire bWo all rushing Strowman at once like ninjas.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
I hope its just a stream of fat, out of shape former ECW guys that the Wyatts keep on putting through tables. Kind of like when Undertaker beat up all those Angle brothers after Survivor Series 2000.

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.
Everyone is missing the obvious ECW alum who still works with WWE at times, already has a history with the Wyatts, and who's rock and roll band's tour just ended this week.

Prepare for another surprise return from Chris Jericho.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Skaw posted:

i hope so, i'm tired of running into him buying cheap booze at the state store on front st.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

When I was a kid balls Mahoney was described to me as a man who had balls where a face should be

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Benoit coming back would be a big change

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
WWEShop selling sex toys now.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Newwwwwwwwww Jack!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

My manager is good friends with Balls Mahoney.

When I was a kid I asked Balls Mahoney for an autograph and he told me to gently caress off. I later saw him buying crack outside of the venue.

Those are my Balls stories.

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

NienNunb posted:

My manager is good friends with Balls Mahoney.

When I was a kid I asked Balls Mahoney for an autograph and he told me to gently caress off. I later saw him buying crack outside of the venue.

Those are my Balls stories.

You should've sold him some crack.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Balls Mahoney is my friend and will post here next Tuesday.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

flashy_mcflash posted:

Newwwwwwwwww Jack!

Rocks?

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Is it going to be Tommy Dreamer?

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Minidust posted:

To be fair he never spent a decade being a loving geek on the indies

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Is it going to be Tommy Dreamer?

Tommy Dreamer and a Tommy Dreamer palette swap.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Its gonna be Rhyno

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Think they'll throw Heyman in their corner too, or is he Lesnar-exclusive now?

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

sticklefifer posted:

Think they'll throw Heyman in their corner too, or is he Lesnar-exclusive now?

I really hope they don't bog Heyman down with that crap

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Too much Heyman, that's a good problem to have!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I'd pop for Terry Funk.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

rotinaj posted:

I'd pop for Terry Funk.

After seeing him at Tenryu's retirement show, I don't want Terry to do anything but relax and enjoy the rest of his life.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

triplexpac posted:

After seeing him at Tenryu's retirement show, I don't want Terry to do anything but relax and enjoy the rest of his life.

Due to a deal with the Devil (who is a southerner) to prolong his life, Terry Funk must compete in hardcore matches and brawls until the end of time.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.
Excited for Don Callis's long awaited return to WWE tv tonight.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Realistically, it's probably loving Rhyno. It'd be simple since he already does NXT stuff. Maybe we'll get lucky and WWE will bring in BIG DICK DUDLEY! He's tall and we know Vince likes tall.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
Heyman as a heel mocking the Dudleyz, Dreamer, and whoever the 4th guy is for living in the past would be amazing.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Sign Guy Dudley will have front row center ringside seats so he'll be most visible for hard cam.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
It's gonna be Kane.

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Akileese posted:

Realistically, it's probably loving Rhyno. It'd be simple since he already does NXT stuff. Maybe we'll get lucky and WWE will bring in BIG DICK DUDLEY! He's tall and we know Vince likes tall.

Bit of a problem with that Big Dick Dudley prediction

the problem being that he's been dead for over 10 years

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Akileese posted:

If Vince could bring back the dead we would have seen Andre the Giant return by now

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Muddy Burphy posted:

Heyman as a heel mocking the Dudleyz, Dreamer, and whoever the 4th guy is for living in the past would be amazing.

911 returns to hit Heyman with the lowest, saddest chokeslam

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Bubba Ray just tweeted a lyric from Enter Sandman

So there you go

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Shawn Cotureier posted:

Bubba Ray just tweeted a lyric from Enter Sandman

So there you go

That rocks so goddamn hard. The guy I mean, not Metallica. Ok they were pretty good too.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxQRHLhWQ4Y

I would mark just for the music.

Alternate question. Big E for WWE champion, would you be good with that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I don't want to see The Sandman. I want to see the Man-Beast, Rhyno.

• Locked thread