Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
e) whoops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Endless Mike posted:

Other way around, I'm pretty sure.

Nah, everything I heard was that Vince wanted Big E for a big push but Trips sold him on Roman. I hate Trips, but hell, he was right. Not racist.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I've noticed the ratings have declined dramatically after WWE stopped pushing Florida Georgia Line.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I hope Rusev gets out of this OK. He's cool and a good wrestler.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Delsaber posted:

Authority are heels who act like faces when it benefits them to do so. Retail middle management.

I think this was David Shoemaker's argument when defending the Authority booking.

Feels Villeneuve fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Dec 6, 2015

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I can imagine like, someone 20 years from now looking at old WWE footage without the context of the booking, and thinking that Rusev and Sheamus were awesome wrestlers and wondering why nobody cared about them.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Haha, gently caress, that's a stupid mistake.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

achillesforever6 posted:

I don't know, if anything I was going to say I am a big fan and wished that Charlotte got booked better, but I didn't have the 40-50 $ he was asking for an autograph and I didn't just want to walk up and strike up a conversation with the guy.

You should say, "woo!" imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

HerraS posted:

jfc if theyre seriously trying to bring kayfabe in UpUpDownDown and use it in storylines

What were they thinking???

• Locked thread