Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

Good Listener posted:

When was the last time we had a main event level heel not linked to an Authority type figure/s? Does Rusev from last year count? I guess you could have said Steen post Mania this year...
Brock before his de facto face turn, if part-timers count.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

triplexpac posted:

Yeah I can imagine Miz knows how to handle himself in public appearances on a level that guys without his background would never get.
Even in "off the cuff" material like Table For 3, Miz has his company-approved verbiage down pat. It's annoying to hear him say "superstar" all the time when swapping rasslin' stories, but I'm sure the higher-ups love him for it.

• Locked thread