Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Mick was bought out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bring up baron Corbin

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

How many people on raw tonight were aborted faces who were quietly slipped back to their original heel gimmick

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I just came up with an idea.... A burger where pizZa slices are the buns

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[Nwo guy voice] L. Double-O. N.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

What does it mean to believe in smash mouth

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

DeepDickPizza posted:

Hey WWE put me on your Fan Council so I can tell you that Roman Reigns sucks and that Big E should be Champion. tia

Was there any truth to that line that HHH pushed for Roman as the next big thing, and Vince wanted Big E?

Vince Was Right.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

BrigadierSensible posted:

Am I wrong in thinking the League of Nations, (filthy foreigners), is a thing to give Cena, (YAY USA), a bumch of people to squash when he comes back?

I mean not explicitly for that reason, but that it could be used as such. Because John really needs the rub.

This will be worth it if his music hits and everyone does the usual "huh?! Wha!? Grr!!!" Cena music reactions except for Wade Barrett who looks utterly defeated

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ok Adam you're gonna go out there, and you're gonna be Big Baby Plumber. You're gonna plug your butt with a plunger and say baby made a clog clog. that's gonna be your catchphrase.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That kid a fart

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I bet it's his middle child. I bet that piece of poo poo named his middle child Dewey

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I still think the Deadly Game twist was brilliant and if Russo is responsible for that he's cool no matter how many bra and panties matches he forklifts

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Nobody apply to that.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Because I did. My family is CT and I miss them

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Have Adam Rose join under his new gimmick, Grungus The Garbage Gorilla, and call it Grungus and the Gang.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I've pretty much always liked the miz, even though his wresting is meh. if this were a wrestling game and wrestling was just one stat among many that a wrestler must have he'd still be like, an 86

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

And Randy's doing it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i watched that michael cole rusev interview and oh my god i feel embarrassed to watch this poo poo anytime they say "go all the way"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm watching that lady table for 3 and man between this and the Paige Twitter thing madusa seems pretty annoying

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

tune in soon for more updates on things i'm watching, or have watched

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cory Lidle posted:

Obviously Rusev can't talk

gently caress you, vince!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Former ECW champion THe Big Show

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It's me, Michael Tarver

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

When I was a kid balls Mahoney was described to me as a man who had balls where a face should be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Boom! Slap! Pow! Whap!

• Locked thread