Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

My Imaginary GF posted:

I think Hillary not knowing how to use a channel changer discredits her quite a bit.

She is appealing to old folks who feel confused by technology, and young cordcutters who have surpassed the need for live TV.

She is ready to be president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sadly, still not as entertaining as listening to Trump try to explain what he thinks the internet it

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Stereotype posted:

I wonder why I haven't heard about this in the news at all

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy

This was a huge story when it happened. It's why Gonzales resigned.

On Terra Firma
Feb 12, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

To be fair Gonzales hadn't heard about that story either according to his testimony.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

My Imaginary GF posted:

Because nobody wants to be consistent and hold Hillary accountable for her drat email wipe.

I just don't know how we could trust Hillary as President to not continue Obama administration policies and use NSA to spy on Congress.

I would be totally and enthusiastically in favor of the NSA spying on Congress if they were required by law to publish every email, txt and phone call.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Bip Roberts posted:

That's overstating it a bit, Gonzales resigned because he had thoroughly politicized the Attorney General's office and some of the evidence for that came from recovered emails.

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
Let's meet the white conservative racist trump-inspired republican responsible for the mosque arson in Houston:

drat you and your serpent tongue, Trump! He's so good he's tricking people who consistently attended weekly prayers at a mosque to attempt to destroy their own house of worship. The fiend!

Meanwhile, the FBI announced a $5k award for information about the guy who put bacon on the doors of another mosque. Turn that guy in, easiest $5k ever.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Bip Roberts posted:

Odd, I do not recall that happening.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

Let's meet the white conservative racist trump-inspired republican responsible for the mosque arson in Houston:

drat you and your serpent tongue, Donald "I promise I will never be in a bicycle race" Trump! He's so good he's tricking people who consistently attended weekly prayers at a mosque to attempt to destroy their own house of worship. The fiend!

Meanwhile, the FBI announced a $5k award for information about the guy who put bacon on the doors of another mosque. Turn that guy in, easiest $5k ever.

Hm, on your side: one instance of a dude probably being a hosed up weirdo

On the other side: literally every day after 9-11.

Nah, Islamophobia is made up obvs.

James Garfield
May 5, 2012
Am I a manipulative abuser in real life, or do I just roleplay one on the Internet for fun? You decide!

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

drat you and your serpent tongue, Trump! He's so good he's tricking people who consistently attended weekly prayers at a mosque to attempt to destroy their own house of worship. The fiend!

Whoa my dog just went berserk all of a sudden.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Who gets to ride with Hillary? An ASCII flowchart explains.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Joementum posted:

ahahaha that took them hours?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Joementum posted:

"Ambassador Tolerable"

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?
Chutzpah!

My vote is earned.

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

I am eagerly awaiting Obama's post presidential tell all book. If I can get to a book signing I can meet him too!

I would love to sarcastically mutter 'Thanks Obama' after he signed my book.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Joementum posted:

SUV? YES
I
So what

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

FlamingLiberal posted:

Supposedly the final batch of emails will be released in a month.

Oh, thank God. Maybe now we can finally leave this whole stupid scandal behind us and get back to important things, like who killed Ben Ghazi and why.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Chokes McGee posted:

Oh, thank God. Maybe now we can finally leave this whole stupid scandal behind us and get back to important things, like who killed Ben Ghazi and why.

I'm sure the Michael Bay movie on Benghazi won't be a thing at all next summer, no not at all.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
Seeing tweets saying "Dubai skyscraper's been on fire for hours, but hasn't collapsed. HMMMMMMM...." :cripes:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

FourLeaf posted:

Seeing tweets saying "Dubai skyscraper's been on fire for hours, but hasn't collapsed. HMMMMMMM...." :cripes:

CNN had a fire expert on earlier talking about how hot fires can weaken steel beams

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Luigi Thirty posted:

CNN had a fire expert on earlier talking about how hot fires can weaken steel beams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

FourLeaf posted:

So they are implying that the fire is made of jet fuel?

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

FourLeaf posted:

It's almost like a building needs something more to collapse.... something like, oh I don't know, a plane crashing into it at high speed. Something like THAT would probably gently caress up a building pretty good.

Do the Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Beams crowd just think that 9/11 was terrorists breaking into the WTC to strap barrels of jet fuel to the beams and igniting them or something? The giant plane crashing into the building seems like it would kinda affect things.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I for one am glad to know that jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Luigi Thirty posted:

I for one am glad to know that jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

The fact that no one who needs to understand the principle in that video ever will is the best part of the video

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

DrProsek posted:

It's almost like a building needs something more to collapse.... something like, oh I don't know, a plane crashing into it at high speed. Something like THAT would probably gently caress up a building pretty good.

Do the Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Beams crowd just think that 9/11 was terrorists breaking into the WTC to strap barrels of jet fuel to the beams and igniting them or something? The giant plane crashing into the building seems like it would kinda affect things.

Clearly it wasn't the terrorists, it was members of the Zionist controlled US Gov't :rolleye:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

mdemone posted:

I'm sure the Michael Bay movie on Benghazi won't be a thing at all next summer, no not at all.

i thought that was dropping sooner.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

http://www.ketv.com/news/man-with-sword-mask-arrested-in-bellevue/37217662?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=ketv

Holy poo poo, it's a walking caricature.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Will we ever know why these poor, angry white men do this?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Epic High Five posted:

Will we ever know why these poor, angry white men do this?

I would call this one self-radicalized but probably brought into the ideology by Alex Jones

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I really, really, love that he closes with "Find a job."

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i thought that was dropping sooner.
It releases 2 weeks from tomorrow.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
does it or does it not feature viletat

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Kitfox88 posted:

as a very minor character. its about the brave sellswords who tried to save them or some poo poo.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Kitfox88 posted:

Yes, he's played by this guy:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1517501/

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Dapper_Swindler posted:

as a very minor character. its about the brave sellswords who tried to save them or some poo poo.

I can't wait until next seasons feature film where Captain Blackwater finds the WMD's in Iraq and then Obama melts away like the witch in the Wizard of Oz.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

mdemone posted:

Considering it comes out in like two weeks, probably not.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

That the vilerat movie is not actually about the people who died but quasi-fictional American soldiers* who didn't do anything is pretty fitting.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If they thought it wasn't a lovely, forgettable movie they'd be releasing it in July

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Berke Negri posted:

That the vilerat movie is not actually about the people who died but quasi-fictional American soldiers* who didn't do anything is pretty fitting.

They better at least let his last words be "gently caress, gunfire."

• Locked thread