Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Fried Chicken posted:

If we are talking Martin Shkreli here, do we also want to talk about the insanity that is Dryvying?

Or should we maybe have a separate thread for this kind of insane bullshit?

What is dryvying?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Hey pohl. Pretend like you can't read and that no one knows what's going on anymore.

Worked so well last time you picked a fight in the thread.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Jesus Christ. Why choose him? I wonder how loving mental reddit's serial forum will get this time.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Does anyone believe for a second that if this swap hadn't happened, the narrative wouldn't be "OBUMMER LETS AMERICAN SUFFER AT HANDS OF TALIBAN -- IMPEACH!"?

That's exactly what the narrative was up until it was announced Obama was moving to get him back. Then the right wing tried their best to whitewash their Twitter feeds and switched to the current script.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

mcmagic posted:

If he wins enough primaries to win, he's going to win. the RNC has no real power.

However I don't doubt they'll go to obscene depths to try and negate that at the convention. However however: that'll just feed the beast more and cement a split base.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Luigi Thirty posted:

White supremacist groups are more popular than ever right now. David Duke has more speaking engagements now than in the last 20 years, the founder of Stormfront had to upgrade their servers to handle the traffic. He explicitly thanks Trump for bringing such issues back into the forefront of politics.

So the dems have this cycle on lockdown then right? Cause we're the real racists?

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

DaveWoo posted:

In all fairness, what else could the interviewer have said or done in that situation?

RKO outta nowhere.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Joementum posted:

Quote of the day, “He took his flag pin off. I’m a Marine and former deputy sheriff. He took that off, he was in the toilet to me. I would not only not piss on him if he was on fire — I’d throw gas on him.” ~ Frank Lanzillo, participant in a focus group of Trump supporters, on Barack Obama.

Literally treating flag symbology as a magic totem.

It's a loving pin, not even a real flag, and this dude is acting like Obama desecrated the one true cross by loving Jesus on it without a reach around.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

zoux posted:

Turn your monitor off.

:drat:

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

CalmDownMate posted:

So Trump stood down on Israel? He finally blinked everybody in the field needs to be jumping over each other calling him a pussy and a coward for not willing to stand up for his ideals/ bowing to someones else will.

"I thought you didn't care about what people thought about what you said. It's clear you are too pc to go over to israel and do x"

That is a winning strategy against the shithead.

"I'm not trying to get people killed. What's wrong with you? You clown."

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

There's a kid in my neighborhood who has a truck just like that with the American and Glasden flag flying in the bed.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

CalmDownMate posted:

"So now your trying to protect the lives of the muslim terrorists? I knew you were nothing but talk. You speak a lot but at the end of the day your not willing to actually do anything about the muslim problem. Your weak on Muslims. Weak."

"Who are you calling muslims? Innocent Israelis were threatened with violence. By not going I'm saving thousands of lives. You wish you could inherit that kind of power from your father kid. And now those rabid dogs are out in the open. Day 1 I'm bombing those cowards out of existence.

I'll bring the button to the inauguration."

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

CalmDownMate posted:

"Typical Trump all speech no action. Yeah we've heard politicians make promises in the past. Do you want to make america #1 than you do it now. You gave in to the demands of some terrorists. Is that the kind of guy we really want running this country?"

[Hires Blackwater/Xe to execute an ISIS member.]

"What was that Junior?"

(This is fun, but I think we should drop the roleplaying)

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Who the hell let him see the new Star Wars early?

It's out in France already. I wouldn't put it past him to fly over the ocean to see it a day early.

Or he just looked up the spoilers online and decided to ruin it for anyone who decided to troll through his Twitter.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Accelerationist posted:

If they try to use this to tank Bernie while also tolerating all the stupid crap Hillary did in regards to data security I WILL vote third party and hope Trump wins.

If both parties are going to be poo poo then gently caress it, let the country get worse until we force the corrupt out of positions of power.

Even I know I don't know what I'm talking about, but gently caress it I'll say it anyways posted:

I'm sorry, but I'm having a really hard time believing that there ISN'T a conspiracy here.

Not that I have a good theory to begin with.

But the timing for all of this is just far too coincidental. The day after a huge win for Bernie, and the day BEFORE the next debate? Not to mention that the DNC chair supports Clinton?

That's all I'm going to say on the matter though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Thump! posted:

Jesus you really suck at sandwiches amigo.

ROLL EAT THE TACO!

Bettertoruleinhell USE THE MUSTARD!

• Locked thread