Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Lotka Volterra posted:

Oh, one unconfirmed rumor in this thread, okay

fox news is on the case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

mayo is disgusting tasteless blob of gently caress

a slight small dab of miracle whip to give a tangy zest is literally all that is needed on any sort of bread product, period

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Aliquid posted:

miracle whip is the jeb bush of condiments

i get excited about miracle whip though

the whip connotates zestiness

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

i'm also that fat white dude who can't keep his bowl of cheetos on the edge of the seat he's in

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

I was about to ask why the gently caress we were purposefully targeting civilian centers but then I saw the picture of LeMay and all was made clear again to me.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Go ahead and look into what the Soviets were targeting.

Are there declassified papers of that sort of stuff? I'd dive into the cold war thread in TFR but :effort:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

SedanChair posted:

I strongly oppose bombing Narnia.

they are all hiding in the closet and the gays must be expunged

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Potential BFF posted:

In an ideal world I'd be okay with a sincere audit of pretty much every federal agency but as it stands I'd prefer the vital organs of the state to keep functioning with as little scrutiny from the Randroid-Fundamentalist Fuckwit Alliance as possible.

Pretty much. I'm not naive enough to think there's no corruption or waste that can be curtailed in pretty much every government institution, but the fact is anything like a deep investigation would just be abused to hell and back by people looking to make a quick buck or get a few more votes come time to pull the lever.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

DemeaninDemon posted:

I enjoyed the heck out of Into Darkness as an action flick. It's not old trek. Old Trek went away to the Celestial Temple with Sisko.

It's dead, Chewie.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Luigi Thirty posted:

Someone threw a Molotov cocktail at the door of a Sacramento mosque overnight.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153430107277695

the rhetoric being put forth by right wing personalities has nothing to do with this

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Luigi Thirty posted:

Much like all the abortion shooters we will never know the true reason why people do these things

lone wolves who are touched in the head, a true shame, no way to stop them

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

No actual Americans are baseball fans because baseball is awful

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

I'm a local and this poo poo will never stop being hilarious. IIRC she started releasing that stuff when the perjury stuff started, so my personal guess is she's trying to burn the whole state government down with her. :gibs:

UberJew posted:

americans are also awful so

false equivalency, isis is awful but it's hardly american no matter how much freep wants an american version to start up around christianity

lolkansas

Boon posted:

I'm sorry you didn't make the cut for your little league team :(

i literally once fell asleep on my feet while playing outfield during a little league game. soccer is where it's at, if you gotta pick one sport.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Tran posted:

There is an entire loving sub-forum for sports you pedantic morons.

botany posted:

This is the worst derail, bring back food chat.

the moose posted:

Sorry I seem to be lost in the sports section could any one tell me how to get back to the US politics thread?

I'm glad I had a hand in making this dream a reality. Thank you all.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Raerlynn posted:

Also for Illinois it's "we're so loving broke we can't pay our state run universities."

Sounds like another example the FREE MARKET should be in charge.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

baw posted:

It's incredible how peaceful the BLM protests have been relative to the ones during the civil rights era

Yeah, they're not getting sprayed with hoses or having attack dogs sicced on them, it's crazy.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Vienna Circlejerk posted:

Hi. I'm a Unitarian Universalist. My denomination has really gotten behind this whole Black Lives Matter thing, but gosh, maybe it's just a waste of time.

lol

let's vandalize some church signs because our white folk feelings got hurt :qq:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

It's a been a decade since I read it myself but how does 'American serviceman wanders around Iceland and finds a gently caress buddy for half the book' reveal anything about Soviet tactics.

Soviets (and all communists), like other animals, are controlled by their baser instincts. This means loving is v. important in Soviet military strategies.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

thats dudes still alive and legit? i though he was a scam.

The riddler's got a long and honored history in batman's rogue's gallery, all above board.

edit: cocksucker this is why i refresh before i post

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

does it or does it not feature viletat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

no i meant viletat itself not vilerat

• Locked thread