Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raere
Dec 13, 2007

The fetus, on the table, tapdancing, its heart beating, while the doctors talk about harvesting its brain so it can vote GOP when it grows up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

On Terra Firma posted:

A small town in North Carolina rejected solar power for a totally rational reason.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...n-a6771526.html

Retired science teacher. My loving god. :suicide:

At least she's not an active science teacher.

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

I looked up a guy I'm going on a date with soon on Facebook and his pic is a selfie with him and Jeb! I'm not sure which is more offputting - that he's a Republican or that he supports Jeb!

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

I am eagerly awaiting Obama's post presidential tell all book. If I can get to a book signing I can meet him too!

I would love to sarcastically mutter 'Thanks Obama' after he signed my book.

• Locked thread