Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

Old James posted:

I know you aren't the one asking the question, but if you know how fruit flies mate you might be able to figure out a way to interupt them and therefore reduce their populations and spoilage. So $5 million in scientific research may save billions over the years in lost production.

Fruit flies are also used quite frequently by scientists studying genetics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
It's probably only one person. I've seen enough early news reports on mass shootings to notice that the reported number of suspects is almost always higher than it actually is. I'm also disgusted that these happen often enough for me to notice a pattern like that.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
I wish California's gun laws were as strict as out of state gun nuts think they are.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

1stGear posted:

The outstretched arms thing is basically Bernie's "Let me be clear", isn't it?

Maybe he's making fun of John McCain?

• Locked thread