Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

You know, I was thinking about Carson talking about the Pyramids being used for grain storage. Isn't that what they did in the Civilization games? It'd be hilarious if Carson got his knowledge of ancient wonders of the world from a videogame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

computer parts posted:

This would seem to indicate that Trump does not have Tea Party support, since they are usually more well educated.

I always figured the higher up in the totem pole of the Tea Party were more well educated and the more rank and file/screaming bloody rage members tended toward uneducated poor white people.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Swan Oat posted:

Disrupt landlords and start squatting

Disrupt landlords with a guillotine.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Rhesus Pieces posted:

I don't know where you got that ide-

I can't remember specifically where it was from (I think maybe in the immediate aftermath of the Ferguson shooting) but I could of swore a year or so ago there was a goon with specific legal knowledge who said something to the effect of "Grand juries follow the prosecutor in a significant majority of cases" meaning usually if a prosecutor doesn't want to actually take someone to trial they can call a grand jury, tell them not to indite, and then can turn around and tell the public "Well I did my best but the jury didn't want to pursue it", then get away with it because Grand Juries are closed door affairs.

The DA in this case is super scummy, he let these guys walk because they shot at a Scary Black Man Child.

• Locked thread