Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

SedanChair posted:

Real operators' feet don't touch the ground.

And I looked back in the sand, and there was only one set of footprints, because the operator was riding on my shoulders, piggy-back style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Mr Interweb posted:

If so, then one question I have: I could be wrong here, but doesn't failed implantation happen quite often, naturally?

Literally happens all the time. That's why IVF uses like 5 embryos minimum when implanting.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Full Battle Rattle posted:

I would also like to point out that the people that the republican party rely on are literally dying off. Here's one of my favorite lines:

Florida: America's Graveyard. Don't know why "The Sunshine State" won out for state motto.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I think making bombs is hard

E. And now I am probably on a list

Also if you gently caress up building a bomb, you're probably dead. Guns are much safer in that regard.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Meg From Family Guy posted:

Yeah, yeah, some bad guys, influenced by a strange form of isLAM, did some bad stuff, BUT DONT BLAME ISLAM EVER AND LOVE ALL MUSLIMS, SHAME ON YOU IF YOU DON’T. Gd bless Americans who love Muslims and screw the rest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEXDVk3KkAI

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

My Imaginary GF posted:

America doesn't rent hotels by the hour; it goes against everything our zoning laws stand for. When you purchase a room in America, you purchase it for a night.

There are plenty of lovely motels in America that rent rooms by the hour, not explicitly for loving, but it's very much implied.

Like, I know you're a gimmick, but you're just wrong here.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

haveblue posted:

A group of idiots go to the White House in order to burn a Quran. They are foiled when counterprotesters run up and steal it. Also, Jim Caviezel feels it necessary to take a few minutes out of his day to say something stupid.

Hahahahaha, no one thought to bring more than one Quran.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Besides all it's other scumminess, Uber doing "surge" pricing is pretty lovely for the consumer.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

drilldo squirt posted:

I feel real bad for jeb now.

I lived in Florida while he was governor. Your empathy is misplaced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I really, really, love that he closes with "Find a job."

• Locked thread