Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

GalacticAcid posted:

People who snivel and whine about Sherman are trash garbage. Sherman was good, and the March to the Sea was good. I am glad that the planter class's riches were burned and wish they would have been executed en masse.

im not really hype about his wanting to murder every native american man, woman, and child though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Krugman is a Malthusian hack who unironically argued that the US should have an economy based off of producing luxury goods for the rich. There are better economists to pick from than him. He just so happens to be a celebrity darling that liberals can cling to in order to justify their world views.

How is Krugman Malthusian

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Did you read the other half of what I said, or did you just stop when I said "he was a Malthusian"?

You called him a " Malthusian hack" so I'm curious how you come to that conclusion

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Gravel Gravy posted:

Forget it warsz. It's USPol.

Please do not steal my jokes as I come in to post them.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

That the vilerat movie is not actually about the people who died but quasi-fictional American soldiers* who didn't do anything is pretty fitting.

• Locked thread