Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gorilla Desperado
Oct 9, 2012

TLM3101 posted:

When cornered on the capitol steps and questioned on whether he would actually help fix anything, the reports' author allegedly looked down and whispered 'no'.

:drat: Excellent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorilla Desperado
Oct 9, 2012
Yeah, that's exactly the territory it's going into. As an aside, I love how the "Michelle Obama whitey tape" has become the goto STDH ridicule comparison for stuff like this. There was a blog I used to read that went hard pro Hillary/anti Obama back in 07 and that was the point where they went totally off the deep end and never came back (no, not Hillaryis44). Still one of the worst meltdowns I've seen.

Gorilla Desperado
Oct 9, 2012

TLM3101 posted:

Glad someone caught it, because the resemblance was eerie to me, at least. :v:

Indeed. R's face was a little more hosed up as I remember it but otherwise the resemblance is remarkable.

Gorilla Desperado
Oct 9, 2012
Better article about the NBC/WSJ poll: NBC/WSJ Poll: 57 Percent Oppose Trump's Muslim Proposal

Looking forward to seeing the entire poll

Gorilla Desperado
Oct 9, 2012

JT Jag posted:

Wonder when Trump will talk about this poll.

When there's ice skating in hell...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorilla Desperado
Oct 9, 2012

Hollismason posted:

But views are mixed among Republicans: 42 percent of GOP respondents support Trump's proposal to ban Muslims from entering the U.S., while 36 percent oppose it.

Yes, true, which shows how extreme a lot of Republicans have become compared to the other groups. And the 22% uncertain worries me.

• Locked thread