Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

Mr Interweb posted:

Ugh. I was watching my local channel 7 news and they ran a segment that was indistinguishable from something you'd see on Fox. This "congressional reporter" got a hold of some stupid report by a Republican who found $100 billion in "government waste" and said she wasn't able to find a single person who could defend the things in it (you know, the typical high-lariously useless sounding projects that conservatives love to tout like $5 million on mating habits of fruit flies and such). It was so Fox News-y that they even had lovely stock music playing in the background signifying how shady and wasteful the government is. The "reporter" ends the segment by saying that the "American people shouldn't expect answers any time soon".

I think I saw the same report. It mentioned 30k to fund research into senior dating habits. You know the population with the largest increase in STDs over the last decade. Can't think how that would be helpful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

mcmagic posted:

That is extra heinous, even for the NY Post...

It's Da Post, they only do heinous

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Abloo bloo why is everyone getting mad at this amoral monster instead of continuing to rage impotently at vague concepts. Next thing you know we'll be holding all CEOs responsible for their crimes.

• Locked thread