Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

Samurai Sanders posted:

Aw, I wanted to hear the logic of why only a godly person can defeat radical Muslims.

Remember that the three forms of Satanism are Satanists, Atheists, and Islam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Mr Interweb posted:

Wait, I'm confused. If the pill (Plan B) blocks implantation, then there's no baby that starts to get formed, so how is it killing babies? I mean, this is before the process starts, so if they don't have any abortion related issues with regular birth control pills, what's the distinction?
Plan B removes a possible consequence of sex for a female.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

TheDisreputableDog posted:

Cite that he knowingly lied please

here you go

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Hypothetically, if the Union and the Confederacy remained split as two separate countries to this day, would their relationship to each other be like India and Pakistan's today (ie highly poisonous and antagonistic)?

We'd probably be on different sides in WW2, so pretty much everything would change.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

No one knows anything. Check back in a week.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

The Trail of Tears sounds bad, but you can't pass judgement without having lived there.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

CalmDownMate posted:

Trump can beat Cruz all he has to do is sue to block ballot access for not being a natural born citizen.

Cruz sucks but he's a citizen, that's such a dumb argument.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

CalmDownMate posted:

NEWSFLASH: SO IS EVERY loving THING TRUMP AND CRUZ AND EVERY OTHER loving RETARDED RECUCKLICAN HAS EVER loving SAID GOD DAMNIT

Yeah that's why we don't need to resort to that kind of crap. It's easy enough.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

You don't know Jesus? Well the protesters didn't know who he was either.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/677158846108946432

so how many people are going to issue retractions now?

Even if this is true, it won't matter. The damage is done. Ask anyone why the Columbine kids did it and they'll say they were bullied too much and snapped, even though that's not even close to true.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

That's classified.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Sir Tonk posted:

That kid is going to end up dead on the side of the street someday, he's trying way too hard to be a badass gangster and should just be happy he's rich as gently caress.

I halfway think that he's running some kind of morbid social experiment, like he wants to suicide by cop but by enraging the public instead of shooting up a Denny's.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Shageletic posted:

Well I hate motherfucker, I went on his twitter due to the above and he spoiled the new Star Wars for me. I mean, why.

Who the hell let him see the new Star Wars early?

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

zoux posted:

mmmmmm

The one time that the police don't needlessly punch a detained person.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

A Winner is Jew posted:

Is it wrong that I would be perfectly fine with one of those cops mistaking their taser for their gun?

Or am I totally broken remembering that the cop that did that only got like 2 years?

Him dying isn't going to fix anything, I'd much rather him rot in jail for a while, or be forced to work as a low level clerk at the DMV or something.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

*Smashes fist into desk* We gotta get those drat teens!

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Welp, now I'm emigrating.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

They need to get the MSNBC journalists who showed all those social security cards on live TV on the case.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

To be fair, those textbooks are probably from 1987, so not mentioning ISIS really isn't their fault.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

They forgot to mention that Trevelyan was the name of the rogue operative in Goldeneye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Don't talk politics and enjoy one of the fleeting Christmases where your parents still are lucid people. You only get a finite amount.

• Locked thread