Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I don't know what the demand is for an hj from a man in his 30s with a drinking problem and gastrointestinal distress though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

I think an hj on the streets is like $20 or less it's probably more in a thai massage place or similar. Then again i don't think hand jobs usually last an hour so maybe they are making more than me overall

where can i get one of these "hand jobs" you speak of? any thai massage place? is there some secret sign so you dont waste oyu time with a non-handjob place?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

dad gay. so what posted:

where can i get one of these "hand jobs" you speak of? any thai massage place? is there some secret sign so you dont waste oyu time with a non-handjob place?

if you go in and they start jerking you off you're good, if they start actually applying pressure to your shoulders and you smell essential oils and a celtic christmas cd is playing say you have to go to the bathroom and then leave

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

dad gay. so what posted:

no its because you have hip dysplasia from being a fat dog

Thanks for diagnosis

Saved me a trip to the ol Doctorooni

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

if you go in and they start jerking you off you're good, if they start actually applying pressure to your shoulders and you smell essential oils and a celtic christmas cd is playing say you have to go to the bathroom and then leave

a massage girl accidentally touched my boner once and i got all excited but she was just doing some abdominal pressure thing. :(

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
you don't usually even pay for a massage til afterwards so you can just call a mulligan as many imnes as you want until you find a woman who will jerk off your dong for cash (they probably dont take credit cards or gift cards)

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

dad gay. so what posted:

the final form of all things is death

actually my final form is super saiyan 2

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

dad gay. so what posted:

a massage girl accidentally touched my boner once and i got all excited but she was just doing some abdominal pressure thing. :(

our ethics teacher told us that if someone gets a boner we should just ignore it and then she asked the guys in the class (me and a big black guy) if we get boners all the time and we had to talk abou tthem. I think she just really liked boners

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

hemale in pain posted:

actually my final form is super saiyan 2

i dont know what that is

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

our ethics teacher told us that if someone gets a boner we should just ignore it and then she asked the guys in the class (me and a big black guy) if we get boners all the time and we had to talk abou tthem. I think she just really liked boners

what was his name?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Shes on the PA board of massage

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i always get a boner. even if its an old lady. i like to get massages and i really like to get boners (not piss boners tho)

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I enjoy it when pretty womens touch my goony bod.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
when i buy a house i'm going to get one of those fancy seat-warming butt-douching toilets

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
its pretty funny when old horny dudes come in to get caressed by a girl and they get me, a gay adult man that posts on something awful lol

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Aesop Poprock posted:

its pretty funny when old horny dudes come in to get caressed by a girl and they get me, a gay adult man that posts on something awful lol

a hand is a hand buddy

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Here's a pro tip from bodybuilding forums member MisterKuato (Kuato was taken when I joined), lift with your back instead of your legs. It'll help you develop your back muscles and improve your posture over time. Gotta keep at it though, might be some discomfort at first but no pain no gain.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
So it's true that the more pain, the more gain?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

seriously though, what is the tip off that its a j/o massage place? im asking for a friend

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

dad gay. so what posted:

seriously though, what is the tip off that its a j/o massage place? im asking for a friend

If it's a Thai place it's probably a jo place cause they're not licensed

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

i would do this but im afraid ill end up as a roomba. which brings us to the question of robot hinduism, do bad souls go into japanese toilets? im trying to keep my karma up so i can at least be one of those arms that makes toyotas

Funk In Shoe
Apr 20, 2008

Waiting in line, Mr. Haydon told me it is a wheel not meant for lovers but for infants, lifting people and letting them swing, putting the world on display from up high

Enfield posted:

i would do this but im afraid ill end up as a roomba. which brings us to the question of robot hinduism, do bad souls go into japanese toilets? im trying to keep my karma up so i can at least be one of those arms that makes toyotas

:nms::nms:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I've had three back k surgeries, AMA!

I own a roomba, AMA!

I had a boner at an asian massage parlor once and to my embarrassment it wasn't one of those Asian massage parlors, AMA!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
do people ever get robbed at those places? thats always been my fear. if they are willing to do a j/o crime, maybe they wouldnt think twice about knocking you out and stealing your money and clothes. can you recommend any reputable thai j/o places in the greater denver metro area?

Funk In Shoe
Apr 20, 2008

Waiting in line, Mr. Haydon told me it is a wheel not meant for lovers but for infants, lifting people and letting them swing, putting the world on display from up high

dad gay. so what posted:

do people ever get robbed at those places? thats always been my fear. if they are willing to do a j/o crime, maybe they wouldnt think twice about knocking you out and stealing your money and clothes. can you recommend any reputable thai j/o places in the greater denver metro area?

could a small asian lady knock you out, my man?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

dad gay. so what posted:

I dunno?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Jerkoff places are all Chinese you dumb gay masseuse

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Funk In Shoe posted:

What she look like? :heysexy:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Funk In Shoe posted:

if im getting a relaxing massage im pretty much half way there already :confused:

plus i would imagine it was some dude who comes in and fucks you up or stabs you

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Sheep-Goats posted:

can you recommend one? for my friend?

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
I once spent four hours trying to get out of bed because my back was so loving wrecked op. Back pain is loving boss, and I wish everyone could experience the joys of it.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

dad gay. so what posted:

can you recommend one? for my friend?

If I were to imagine where one would be, I would guess the seedy section of town. In my imagination that is. :wink:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nurge posted:

I once spent four hours trying to get out of bed because my back was so loving wrecked op. Back pain is loving boss, and I wish everyone could experience the joys of it.

i love it because it reminds me that in this life there will only be pain and suffering until you finally get to die

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

If I were to imagine where one would be, I would guess the seedy section of town. In my imagination that is. :wink:

i want a reputable one where i dont get stabbed or infected with AIDS

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

dad gay. so what posted:

i want a reputable one where i dont get stabbed or infected with AIDS

That'll cost extra

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Sheep-Goats posted:

They're called thai massage places regardless of the race because it's a specific branding that keeps them from needing to hire lisenced body workers ignorant loving guy

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
don't ever call me a masseuse again

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
don't jerk the crime if you can't jerk the time