Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soral
May 30, 2009

undertale will undoubtedly win a category as insanely fail as " games for change."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

by change they mean diaper change, as in geoff's big boy adult diapers after he poos and pees hisself while presenting destiny with it's 9th consecutive award

Soral
May 30, 2009

gently caress

Soral
May 30, 2009

i'm pissed that mgsv isnt up for best narrative and i wont stand for it anymore. geoff keighly is going down.

Soral
May 30, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

The Game Awards were cool last year, according to my hosed up war cyborg memory.

jeff gerstmann was nominated for trending gamer and mario kart 8 won two awards if i'm remembering right so it was probably pretty good

Soral
May 30, 2009

In Training posted:

Also it's a good awards show because 10% of the air time is giving out awards, and the other 90% is a mini E3. Dark Souls II was announced at a game awards, who knows what surprises await us tonight.

dark souls 2 was announced at the spike vga's actually

Soral
May 30, 2009

the spike vgas and the game awards are NOT the same thing. thank you.

Soral
May 30, 2009

dragon age was only out for like a week and a half when it won goty

Soral
May 30, 2009

you can use a user group chat room or you can informally make one by opening a chat window with a friend, clicking the big down arrow button in the upper right hand corner, and selecting "add to chat" to manually add people on your list

Soral
May 30, 2009

actually i just checked and the menu option is "invite to chat" my mistake

Soral
May 30, 2009

ArfJason posted:

where to watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4WXkKQiEw8

Soral
May 30, 2009

the ceremony begins in 35 minutes

Soral
May 30, 2009

it hasn't started yet on the youtube stream lol

Soral
May 30, 2009

Raserys posted:

Funny jifs and memes are what tumblr's all about

Soral
May 30, 2009

i felt bad when all the talking heads said everyone is playing rocket league because ive never played rocket league

Soral
May 30, 2009

they awarded mario maker and mortal kombat x awards before the show even started.

Soral
May 30, 2009

the forums are going down imminently. good luck, everyone.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i can't believe what konami did to kojima, and yet at the same time i completely expected it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

i was desperately hoping that phil spencer would have to give an award for bloodborne

• Locked thread