Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my space dad
there's a lady yelling at the xerox machine because it jammed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Has she struck the machine?

my space dad

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Has she struck the machine?

thankfully no that'd probably void the warranty she just says things like "oh for pete's sake."

my space dad
i just got an email that i could respond to quickly and immediately but im going to wait 2 hours

Matoi Ryuko

my space dad posted:

thankfully no that'd probably void the warranty she just says things like "oh for pete's sake."

Well that's good, but if she does, make sure you call the police and have her arrested.

deep dish peat moss

Who's Pete and why do we do so much for his sake. I'm sick of donating all of my frustrations to Pete and having none left for myself.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Hick Magnet posted:

Who's Pete and why do we do so much for his sake. I'm sick of donating all of my frustrations to Pete and having none left for myself.

Saint Pete (not to be confused with Saint Peter, the other guy) wanted only one thing in life, for everyone around him to be happy. He would go out of his way to make people happy, lending a hand whether it was a right proper barn raising or a sheep shearing, if it made you happy, Pete was there, ready to help, to make you happy. Well sadly, Pete passed away helping a stranger in town paint a fart green. I won't trouble you with the details, but suffer it to say it was unpleasant to say the least.

Anyways townfolk since then have taken to yellin' out the words "aw, will ya hurry up, for Pete's sake!" because if Pete were there, well then by Jehosaphat, he's want you to be happy, so hurry up, would ya? Do it for Pete.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

treasure bear

printers deserve their own horseman of the apocalypse

platonicbackrub

haha maybe your office should invest in this new thing that replaced Xerox machines its called a printer/scanner/all in one lmbo

my space dad
heh check this guy/gal/person who isn't up on their office colloquialisms

this baby is a smooth all-in-WonderŽ that prints scans makes copies and emails both hard copies and electronic ones wirelessly no less

cruft

my space dad posted:

heh check this guy/gal/person who isn't up on their office colloquialisms

this baby is a smooth all-in-WonderŽ that prints scans makes copies and emails both hard copies and electronic ones wirelessly no less

holy poo poo! with a printer like that, who needs printers!

platonicbackrub

are you tech support op

platonicbackrub

while youre Xeroxing that memo from corporate can you fire off a fax laffo

my space dad
whoa now weve resorted to job shaming? thatll get you a 30 minute sitdown with management and an all day seminar with the hr folks

my space dad
update i got lunch from the little mediterranean joint down the street. they do spanikopita on wednesdays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

my space dad posted:

whoa now weve resorted to job shaming? thatll get you a 30 minute sitdown with management and an all day seminar with the hr folks

fact: the HR folks are always the sexiest folks at work. I highly recommend sneaking into the area with the HR people, it's basically like a non-stop orgy all work day.

• Locked thread