Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"I have to go now. My planet needs me." -- Geno, Super Mario RPG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"I'm Dr. Robotnik. I'm Dr. Robotnik. I'm Dr. Robotnik. Hm. Ugh." -- Dr. Ivo Robotnik, to mirror

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Listen, I'll tell you one more time, it stands for Advancing Vengeance Against uhhhh... Lying And Nasty, um... Corporate... drat! &!#$!" -- Barret, Final Fantasy 7

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"My name... is Luigi. This ends now!" -- Luigi, Luigi's Mansion

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"This... is the super fighting robot, Metal Gear!" -- Dr. Light, Metal Gear Solid

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Ahhh, Castlevania. At last, we meet again..." -- Simon Belmont, Castlevania 64

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"You got all the dominant jeans, and I got all the recessive ones!" -- Brittany, Imagine: Fashion Party

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"The Ice Beam... it freezes things solid. The same way I'd felt since Adam..." -- Samus, Metroid Prime 3

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"My name's Johnny Cage and I've got your answers / Violence is society's cancer." -- Liu Kang, Mortal Kombat 2 (said mockingly)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"But there are other souls, child of death... the opposite of the shining soul, as all things in nature must have an opposite. These are the negative soul... the Dark Souls, and they are corrupting our world. Please, find the Dark Souls before they extinguish the flame of life!" -- Lord Gwyn, Dark Souls

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Hey, hey Snake! Check this out! I heard this great song, it's like 'I'm stillllll in a dreaaaaaaam Snake Eaaaaaaaater,' isn't that amazing? Haha, oh man. Good stuff. Anyway, shoot the cyberdemon until it's dead." -- Colonel, Metal Gear Solid (via codec)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"So... you're finally here, Squall. I didn't think you would follow me all the way to the end of time itself. Are you prepared? This last battle... it will determine both our fates. I'm almost... I'm almost excited. [draws Triple Triad deck] Now... draw!" -- Seifer, Final Fantasy VIII

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

"N*gger" - Bowser, Mario Kart 8
"The video was edited. My client did not say that. And we can prove that Princess Peach, in her capacity on the Mushroom Kingdom Kart Racing board of directors, is responsible for this heinous libel." -- Ludwig von Koopa, acting as Bowser's attorney, Mario Party 10

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Suddenly, Johnny gets the feeling he's being surrounded by... horses! horses! horses! horses!" -- Announcer, Guilty Gear 2: Overture

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

“Wah! This body… these moves. It’s like… like nothing I’ve ever felt before! These clownish limbs… only now do I understand the true power of the ever-funky groove within them!! Foolish Super Mario brothers… this last dance will be your… grim fandango!!!” – Waluigi, Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix 2: Grim Fandango

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"God loving drat -- ugh, come on! Come on! I put the stupid lever in the... yeah, and then -- gently caress! Son of a bitch! What the gently caress am I supposed to do then?! -- Stranger, Myst

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"I can't leave without my buddy, Superfly."

"But I'm right here!"

"No, Superfly, I can't leave without my buddy!"

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"I knew the dame would be trouble as soon as she walked in. They called her the Valkyrie, and I could see why. If she sang, it was all over. Who am I? My name's Max. I'm a private eye." -- Max Payne, Max Payne

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"My name is Chris Houlihan. You dare to bring light into my lair? You must die!" - Chris Houlihan, Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Ah... Mistah Denton, in da fresh... heh heh, you like that? Sounds just like Maggie Chow, huh? Ooooh, me rikey VersaRife! Ha ha. Anyway... woo. Boy. Guess I'll kill you with this plasma rifle." -- Walton Simons, Deus Ex

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Feels for the win." - Lilith, Borderlands 2

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

THEN PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD!
Yeah, the hot cocoa sellers in River City Ransom got pretty intense.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Look, Arisen! Guns! These guns may help us. Guns, Arisen! There!" -- Claptrap, Borderlands 2

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Is there literally a character named "Arisen" in Borderlands? That's dumb.
lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Welcome to Morrowind City. Will you be a Fighter, Mage, or Thief? Choose carefully, as your fate will soon be sealed." -- Vivec, Morrowind (2003)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Humanity ill needs a savior such as you!" -- angry villager, Bloodborne

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

"Optimus, my son... The matrix of leadership falls to you now. Never forget who you are..." - Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime
Dammit, how could I forget this one. I was literally crying IRL when I saw this the first time.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Pathetic human, you believe you can destroy me? I am eternal! I am the Bride of Pinbot!" Bride of Pinbot, Bride of Pinbot

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

"I'm the King of gently caress. The King of gently caress. That's me. That's what they call me, in Touissant, and in Vizima. Geralt the gently caress King. I'm out of control with the power to gently caress." - Geralt the King of gently caress, the Witcher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

"You've been in a coma for quite some time. Yes, yes, you'd like to know how long. I'm afraid it has been... 100 years." - Old Man, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
"Link, that's Hyrulian purple ivy. It can make an effective medicine. Try and bring some back." -- Sahasrahla

• Locked thread