Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

I detonate the belt of plastic explosives, killing myself and every bourgeoise within a 150 foot radius in order to advance the cause of Maoism third world ism .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

I jam on the nuclear launch button, sending the United States' entire arsenal to strategic locations within its own borders, ending the scourge of American imperialism once and for all and readying the people for liberation by the Red Army. Long live Mother Russia and comrade Stalin.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

I immediately ship enormous stores of arms to North Vietnam for our comrades in Ho Chi Minh's army to use in finally throwing off the yoke of their French oppressors. God willing, a unified and communist Vietnam can be achieved with the aid of the United States.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

The Puppet Master posted:

this is a good thread

to break character for a moment, is this your copy? i have one and i can't for the life of me tell if it was made by right-wing critics of lbj or by the left wing of the democratic party as double satire

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

I reach inside the Resolute desk and click open the secret chamber within. A small metal phone, specially designed for this compartment, appears. Normal circumstances would never demand this course of action be taken, but the death of a president isn't exactly normal.

The call goes out to London, to a beekeeping sanctuary known to none but a few. Over the line, a clipped English accent in reply.

"Mr. President?"

"Mr. Holmes. I've got a job for you."

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

hosed up that no one wants sherlock holmes to solve the kennedy assassination

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

John Dough posted:

Sherlock Holmes still without much support

Criminal.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

1. It's time to show solidarity with our Viet Cong comrades in the North. Supply Ho Chi Minh's brave fighters with advanced military hardware, and drive the imperialist dogs out of Indochina.

2. Make all CIA documents public and give a televised address apologizing for the monkeyshines of America's secret police. If we throw ourselves on the mercy of the people, it's possible we won't be tried at Nuremberg II for our multiple, grievous crimes against humanity.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

vyelkin posted:

D, give a live presidential address in which you admit defeat and formally and unconditionally surrender to North Vietnam. Invite them to send an occupying force and rewrite the US Constitution.

this is a good alternative to my choices.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Outrail posted:

Are you trying to incite Red Dawn? Because this is how you get Red Dawn.

a soviet invasion and occupation of the united states would have been objectively better for the american people. this of course would never have happened because the us was and continues to be the imperial aggressor in the world.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Not a Step posted:

It would have been so great for the American people. The Soviets could have engineered another great famine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol48ME_kKUw

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

QuoProQuid posted:

You are Alexander Kerensky would be fun.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I keep selecting "kill myself" but nothing's happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

C. Everett Koop posted:

2: D. War on Communism. We've seen that Vietnam is probably going to go pear-shaped and at some point Robert's going to kick over a couple more rocks in his futile search for vengeance that'll point towards Communists being behind his brother's untimely death, and if we need to plant those rocks so be it. Health care and ending racism and poverty and all that is great but if we don't stop the Reds we'll all be equal as we wait in the bread lines for our daily gruel. Crush Communism now and secure Democracy worldwide and then we can try and fix our problems, which shouldn't be that hard I mean racism could probably be solved in an afternoon, maybe a long weekend at the most.

*adds you to the gulag list*

• Locked thread