Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I was checking my credit card statement from last month and i mustve blacked out a bunch and :10bux: too many times so i guess what im saying is im directly responsible for the new cloudlike atmosphere around here youre welcome tax and you other ingrates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Angela Christine posted:

Is this that new hip-hop operating system I've heard so much about?

yea !!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Lowtax i can implement gifv and webm support for ya or show whatever idiot you have coding on the forums now how to do it. Would make gif heavy threads a lot more performant

Give me plat then pm me if interested im serious

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Making tweets embeddable is even easier.
Hire me ill work for stupid forum upgrades because i love these dead gay forums

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Jastiger posted:

Need Lowtax to subsidize upgrading my computer so I can post at 60 fps. With the new high speed of the cloud I just can't keep up, and he's gentrified it so much I think he should help with the costs of modernization.

How about he just permabans you instead so we never have to read your lameass bullshit trying to tout the midwest as anything other than a desolate barren shithole with 0 redeeming qualities (kind of like your posting)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Lowtax posted:

Also I think permabanning somebody because they like the midwest is a tad harsh.

I disagree but it's your forums so your call.

Lemme help you get those twitter embeds working though that was a serious offer

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Crazyeyes posted:

The Midwest has cheese curds you dummy.

So does anywhere. Next.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Lowtax posted:

Des Moines does suck, I take it back, you need to be permabanned

I knew youd come around thats why they pay you the big bucks

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Im on cloud 9

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Booblord Zagats posted:

Smart kid, I had to explain to my 7 year old nephew that the only reason people play video games to make a living is because an entire generation of parents failed. He was pretty receptive to the core concept

Lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
using the forums is pretty taxing so i feel like it's false advertising to continue to call yourself lowtax since you are the proprietor and all

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Nobody knows what the cloud is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Cloud gay shawty

• Locked thread