Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Fil5000 posted:

Eh, I didn't get a "my immersion!" vibe there, to be fair. I DO think it's pretty dumb to assume that anyone asking for builds automatically knows all the possible downsides though. And I'm looking forward to this John rant.

$5 on it containing “twist”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

nice meltdown.

you’re channeling modpud. gg close.

I still play, and even have fun... mostly to entertain the toddler (I let him steer/shoot). there are just more important things (to me) than caring about being an e-gold medalist in the e-special olympics. :shrug:

you two dudes are just being e-dicks tho.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

johntherussian posted:

TFW you trying to convince people to be reasonable gets you branded as an angry cheating shitter.

I guess I'll be changing my name to conservativecustard now.

No, not as a cheater. It’s the constant stream of “GIT GUD” in an irrellavent e-sports game that should never be taken seriously.

And that you get so passive-aggressive mad about it. That, good sir, is what a modpud makes. Also: Try “liberalsoup”, it’s shorter.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

lol, that was a reply to two sentences, bitching about a dead/gay game, :goonsay:, in tyool2017.

g
g

c
l
o
s
e

• Locked thread