Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

armchairyoda posted:

The worst™.

come drunkenly play a better game i miss you tia~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Number19 posted:

I'm going to be setting up a staff Mumble server soon to replace TS3. We thought about Discord but said nah.

Well that's the PGI take on VOIP services.

How's that in game VOIP coming along?

Oh, right

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Number19 posted:

It's been in the game for over a year now :confused:

The joke being it's apparently so bad even :pgi: doesn't use it

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Cease to Hope posted:

Jesus loving Christ how has this game gone so long without ever getting good.

:pgi: + :homebrew: from people with broken reality testing and lack of self control

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

armchairyoda posted:

Tempting, but I am also now in the "acceptance" phase of a drunken steam sale bender. I apparently dodged a bullet and didn't see some terrible animes pop up to gift to unsuspecting (BUT DESERVING) goons. Some of you fuckers got EXTREMELY lucky.

My steam discovery queue has been 75% anime pedophilia Reddit games since the last time you did that you beautiful bastard. Now come play War Thunder

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Cyrano4747 posted:

Note that it sounds like if you want your stuff back it will cost MC.

Yeah gently caress you :pgi:

Hope you guys have high hopes for MW 5 :allears:

So after the franchise dies again after the new single player, how long do you think it will take for another stab at it? Will Star Citizen come out first?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Cyrano4747 posted:

It depends on what you define as "the franchise." If you're talking the MW universe in general we've got that :krad: battletech game coming out, and those guys have a habit of making sequels to their poo poo so that might be a train that keeps on chugging.

I'm well aware that a good developer is going to make a good game based in the franchise using the only good thing to come out of PGI - the art.

But since a good developer isn't making MW5...And a good developer doesn't currently hold the franchise rights...

• Locked thread