Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Does ghost heat still exist? Also what happened to all SRM-6 or AC20 catapults? It's been too many ages since I played, someone fill me in thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Paingod556 posted:

Attention all GIRL and Clan faction members

It's time

Welp, guess it's time indeed.

Requesting one invite to GIRL please, ingame name is saaesculus

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

It turns out it is theoretically possible to fit 4 UAC20s on a Dire Wolf: http://mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=173&l=18f64564fe6a08cd837264b7d4d147040a2d8a68

Tell me why I should not do this for my next mech purchase before it's too late.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

GIRL is the best unit tag. :allears:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

I found my favourite pubbie in the history of MWO. :allears:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

New sale up, commandos, stalkers, jagermechs, kintaros, orions, battlemasters, griffins, kit foxes, ice ferrets, hellbringers, gargoyles, ebon jaguars, and panthers. Don't get the metal babby, kit fox or the gargoyle.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

We still lost the match :negative:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

GARBAGE DAY :getin:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Bentai posted:

Maybe the engine? DHS/Endo would let you put in a STD400, 608/614 armor, 5t of LRM and 2t of AC/10.

It's a atlas RS which is limited to 360, only the boars head can fit in a 400.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

ZenVulgarity posted:

Can you rank down

It's actually pretty easy to do so, you just have to be in a light, the trial ones work fine and just bum rush the entirety of the enemy team firing wildly and hitting R. You'll get a bunch of cbills for the assists and scouting but even if you win you won't rank up because you did terribly and if you lose you'll lose rank. Takes a while but I'm at tier 4 and dropping down down down.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

GIRL remains the best unit tag.

not pictured: last match I got completely raged at for butt meat-ing a king crab and a kodiak and then typing Girl Power in the chat afterwards

e:

HOW

Aesculus fucked around with this message at 10:41 on May 21, 2016

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

"hey SA why did you move everyone around"

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

I'm going to alpha your rear armor

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

mcjomar posted:

So I'm guessing the best way to sealclub myself to rank 5 (or to keep my rank down) would be to use unmodified urbanmechs on a consistent basis?
Or should I also deploy metal babies?

You need metal babbies or something faster if you want to get any cbills or die quickly enough. Urbanmechs are just too slow to charge into the enemy spawnpoint and get murdered by 12 reds.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

We have achieved Mecha Shiva

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Domination on Alpine Peaks is actually kind of alright, despite Alpine Peaks and Domination

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Does the hunchback 4P's ML quirks apply to the respective pulse laser? Gunna kit the thing out with a max standard engine and 6 MPLs and murder people.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

:negative:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Yolomon Wayne posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMKDrA9KorY&t=5914s

can someone with skills please make 1:38:48 to 1:38:55 into a gif?
Its very thread relevant.

http://i.imgur.com/gKnBM8I.gifv

Alternatively, https://gfycat.com/FastDigitalArrowana

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

I'm the LRM 100 stalker.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

MechWarrior: Online - you guys are some serious potato's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

MWLL is alive again so you should all be playing that instead, FYI.

• Locked thread