Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Eonwe posted:

this is the best thread in MMO HMO right now

This. It's just.. So... Indescribable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
op, you didnt mention a kickstarter

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Blazing Zero posted:

It's probably GoFundMe to ensure they keep the monies in the event it's isn't fully funded!!

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Blazing Zero posted:

Yes he did, stop spreading lies about this game!!

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Space Bat posted:

New content! Special thanks to permabanned user Captain Failcon for making me aware of this recent podcast about Ecclesia!
http://puu.sh/mfwmp/cc4e97b4a8.mp3

lol

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

hold it now hold it now hold it right there
you wouldn't drop, couldn't drop diddy, you wouldn't dare

Blazing Zero posted:

I believe they're considering FIG instead.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
Was expecting something to do with the Kingdom Under Fire series. Shame.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

this is a good thread. keep em cumming!

Captain Failcon
Jul 19, 2008

dill with it
Hey what the gently caress! I donated and I didn't get any of the backer rewards yet! Where's the t-shirt that was supposed to be in by March?

occluded
Oct 31, 2012

Sandals: Become the means to create A JUST SOCIETY

Fun Shoe

Space Bat posted:

:doh: Yet another thing I forgot to include in the OP. Sorry all! Here's the founder's packs they're currently offering.

loving dying here :five:

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

Captain Failcon posted:

Hey what the gently caress! I donated and I didn't get any of the backer rewards yet! Where's the t-shirt that was supposed to be in by March?

Due to netcode related issues, the devs are delaying the game. Don't worry, it's a really good game and I'm letting you guys know that you should stay tuned. The devs are very receptive and are always willing to listen to their fans. Trust me ;)

In the mean time, the devs let me have this exclusive screenshot to "wet your whistle" :)

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Glad to see the devs sold out with all that product placement, OP.

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Glad to see the devs sold out with all that product placement, OP.

Care to explain what you mean? I don't see any product placement. I do see an exciting, innovative video game though :)

So what's the big deal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Failcon
Jul 19, 2008

dill with it

Space Bat posted:

Due to netcode related issues, the devs are delaying the game. Don't worry, it's a really good game and I'm letting you guys know that you should stay tuned. The devs are very receptive and are always willing to listen to their fans. Trust me ;)

In the mean time, the devs let me have this exclusive screenshot to "wet your whistle" :)

Ah... I got my T-Shirt in today :) Thanks!

• Locked thread