Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
An Olympic sprinter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Lady Morgaga posted:

I did not call those settlers sane nor reasonable. Stabbing a picture though is very low on the list of things I get outraged about. Actual murders are somewhat higher.

Like the multiple murder they're celebrating?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

hakimashou posted:

Dr King and Gandhi taught non violence, and they won their struggles.

I see there was a new terrorist attack in Israel today. Do you think it will help or hurt the Palestinians' cause?

Gandhi was operating as the alternative to the real possibility of a bloody Indian army mutiny. That's probably not important though

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Ultramega posted:

Why do you have such a stick up your rear end about all of this? What's more illustrative of current trends? The fact that hardons like you literally, cannot take a joke about The Jewish State™ and your and KJI's axiomatic position of "anti-israeli sentiment is de facto anti-semitism" comes off in ways you might not intend. I'm not trying to backpedal in any way by constantly bringing up the fact that the image you're crying about was a tongue-in-cheek joke, but can you at least not treat it like she posted a picture of a heap of dead holocaust victims with party hats photoshopped on them or something actually worth being outraged about?

OH also, Emmanresu Tnuocca love that pic plus I hope bibi gets locked up.

You want the Jewish head of the Jewish State locked up? Are you perhaps related to Hitler?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Welcome, honoured guest, to this country your people have lived in for a thousand years :)

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Harik posted:

I think ascribing "hitler did nothing wrong" to him is out-of-line. There's clearly acceptable and unacceptable ethnic cleansings for him, I just want to be clear on which are and aren't.

Not acceptable: those fuckers.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

First world

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Yeah it's hosed that those people who've never lived in Palestine could '''''return''' there

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
The reality being that if my family has lived in Buenos Aires for 200 years but I'm Jewish I have a right to return but if my parents were driven out of Palestine in 48 I just have to deal with it. This is the right, just, grown-up position.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
It's not really a return if you don't go back to where you lived.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Volkerball posted:

Actually the central demand of BDS is to boycott, divest, and sanction Israel. :eng101:

I think you'll find that the current state of affairs is the minimum necessary to prevent Holocaust 2: Holocaust Harder. Trying to change it is an attempt to annihilate the Jewish state.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Al-Saqr posted:

The IDF:- a bunch of well armed ISIS barbarians and cowards.

https://twitter.com/mohamedghilan/status/889568402364289024

Stooped old terror granddad waved his fist at those six men with automatic rifles. Clear threat.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

maskenfreiheit posted:

I honestly don't understand why Israel tries to justify stuff like this.

There's a well accepted concept in most countries called "castle doctrine" or "stand your ground" that states you can kill trespassers on your land. They should be thankful those kids were restrained and used the minimum force, it's like complaining it was excessive for a guy with a shotgun to hit you in the head with a bat when you climb in his window.

Is it really most countries?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Fututor Magnus posted:

israeli agriculture is pretty top notch technologically and productively. they've helped out with agriculture in many parts of the world with dry and difficult to farm land, like the more arid state of rajasthan in india (with millions of people who depend on agriculture for a living, and millions more dependant on local agricultural produce to survive). already rajasthani farmers are expecting incredible harvests of several important crops, and of the olive tree, which israel has recently also introduced to india. israelis have turned a desert into the food basket of the middle east, and produce an incredible variety of fruits and other such produce to export. israel has shown that you need not return to a primitive agrarian vision of society to be prosperous and blessed. we have managed to venerate the first art bestowed upon us by G-d in a way far better than your foolish exhortation for us all to return to primitive times lest we fall into some imagined doom.

Lol thats avshalom.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
The land of our forefathers, going back dozens of years

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Are you literally incapable of non-meme posting?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

qkkl posted:

What if I had one Jewish grandparent, but my other three grandparents were Palestinian refugees, would I be allowed to immigrate to Israel as a Jew?

Do you own a table saw?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Hungary's population is ageing and old people don't have kids?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Svartvit posted:

Curious as to where you found this screenshot.

Well I hear the daily Stormer is back up on .is now, so...

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
He's not a white supremacist, it's just his solution to every problem is splitting countries into ethnic enclaves. A sort of universal post-yugoslavia.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Lady Morgaga posted:

One would think that having a biased education and education that is wholly lies are two different things but hey antisemites got to stick together.

Why would antisemitism surprise anyone though? After all this thread is collection of people that consider stabbing a piece of paper worse thing then stabbing a living breathing human being. As long the paper bears image of an arab and living breathing human being is a Jew.

You get a swastika, and you get a swastika, and you get a swastika! Look under your seats, swastikas for everyone!

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Actually, you are a Trump Lover.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Lord Adonis has a population transfer fetish. He has suggested splitting the USA into ethnic homelands and I believe he suggested splitting Britain on ideological lines. Shake your head sadly and move along.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

botany posted:

guys you can't protest apartheid south africa based on nationality, that's immoral!!! -a dumbass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLmG9QSlxQQ

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Not even a principled fascist. Shameful.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
The violence of the oppressor and the oppressed: exactly the same. Spicy.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Cat Mattress posted:

Throwing stones at tanks: violent
Throwing bulldozers at houses: peaceful

When you think about it, shells belong on beaches anyway.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
What do you read, Steve?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Yes, they are a pathetically weak people living in squalor in the mysteriously shrinking land of their forefathers, but for some reason they really don't like Israel! Immense, disproportionate violence is the only way to solve this issue. Solve it every few years.

E: no that's unfair of me to say like it's Steve's position. Immense, disproportionate violence is just how it has to be if the Palestinians will insist on resisting. It's unfair but as long as one Palestinian scares a settler, there is no alternative.

ContinuityNewTimes fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Mar 13, 2018

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Miftan posted:

For the record, I was at those protest where according to Steve the IDF has good reasons to switch to live ammo. I spent every weekend there for a good 2 years. Not once has an IDF soldier been threatened by anything more serious than throwing a rock, and the response to that or coming too close to the fence (which is still about 200m at least from the next fence that the IDF is behind) has been gas grenades and firing live ammo into the air. To be fair I've never seen a soldier shoot live ammo with intent to kill.

Intent to tickle?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Miftan posted:

Eh, dunno how much detail I can go into without mossad knocking down my door. Quick Google says not much so let's leave it at that.

Blink twice if it's shooting to maim. Just keep your curtains open, I'll know

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Kim Jong Il is a sincere apologist.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Nameless_Steve posted:

oh my gosh this is adorable

It does look like naivety if you assume the perfidious Palestinian is some sort of bloodthirsty goblin.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Why was the IDF shelling the area just before the protest? Seems like a really unsubtle bit of intimidation. Guess you've got to kill the occasional farmer to keep the helots down.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Please do not delegitimise the fears of the idf. They aren't trained in sidestepping, just machinegunning.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Kim Jong Il posted:

Hamas won the 2006 parliamentary elections, which had nothing to do with them taking over Gaza from Fatah by force 18 months later.

The protests were Hamas led, and they were clearly designed to provoke regardless of what actually occurred. By Hamas's admission, 5 of the 16 casualties are its members. Israel says 8 casualties were Hamas, with 2 others member of other militant groups.

Whether you believe them or not, the IDF is claiming that they indeed were doing that. And let's be clear about the meaning of the rally. The cause is they want the ability to forcibly invade a neighbor country and expel the current inhabitants, and that the lack of the ability to do so requires and necessitates permanent, endless war.

Surely you mean 5 of the 16 dead.
There were 1,500 casualties.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
It's cool you can't even stop jerking off to the IDF's marksmanship even as they shoot civilians, Steve.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
it isn't antisemitic. You are racist. Sorry.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Payot? Those are straps from the construction hat Spidey avatar that someone photo-chopped a fedora over.

But keep grasping at straws you racist piece of poo poo. :allears:

:classiclol:
But if you squint...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
It's depressing seeing someone argue against right of return for refugees from events that happened in living memory when someone who never had a relative there can "return" if they have one Jewish grandparent, potentially to settle on the ruins of a Palestinian village.

Decide citizenship however you want, of course, but to frame it as return is particularly offensive in this context.