Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i've never seen a jew die. never. in my heart i feel we're an immortal race. there are no dead jews in my family; we have lived since the pleistocene exactly as we are now. i'm several million years old, and so is ariel: an ancient fossil sent to teach you how to love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
they're not all equal in height! objection

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
My book. Alternate universe fiction. Mature themes, explicit sexuality w/ humans and animals. "Mrs Sharon I'm sorry but your baby is an owl." Gur Ben Ariel is a human-sized owl with human legs. He survives shooting himself in the face at 11 and becomes a force for peace who can transform humans into animals at the touch of a feather. Accompanied by his mother (still human) and his father (transformed into a literal lion) he crusades against the occupation. In the end he sacrifices his life to transform all Palestinians into dolphins, solving the conflict once and for all. Meanwhile Ariel fucks me (I'm a time traveller in this book) while Lily watches and applauds. I take his furry golden lion cock into my grand canyon and cum like an IMI Negev. The epilogue ends with me giving birth to a lion with a human head and naming it Moshiach. Lily and Ariel dream up a travelling human-animal sex circus and travel around Europe until they're able to retire comfortably in Jerusalem and live off their savings.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
It's called The Book Of Ariel and it will be an abject critical and commercial failure that most countries don't even bother to ban.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Like the Sharon sons (non-fictional) sue me and all but I can tell their hearts aren't really in it.

In the end I'm left profoundly bankrupt and survive on welfare for the rest of my life. I become a recluse known for breaking into MGM movies and masturbating loudly during the title screen and for about an hour afterward.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
My tombstone, commissioned by my family, will read DIED OF A HEART ATTACK AND WAS EATEN BY HER QUAILS, AGE 27

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Anyway please pretend this never happened and go back and read this post because it's loving horrifying.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
My other novel, "The Chirpy Albatross", is a light-hearted comic adventure for children aged 3-6.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

quote:

"What? Did everyone hear this? Are you an idiot?" Meretz MK Tamar Zandberg called out, to which Berko responded: "Yes."

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Ariel stands nude before me. A vast aquiline manatee darkened by the Negev sun. I dream of his hoodless cock. The beefsteak red of it, its crown of veins. He's a mountain. I'm climbing Everest! I drive my pickaxe into his summit (rear end), by the way I'm wearing a dildo. I'm a dildo dingo. I'm a lemon grove growing in potato soil. My breasts are spreading out like melted butter. My clitoris is a red-hot ghost chilli. A rocket explodes into the wall of my temple. Arik! Arik! Must I dream of you all my life?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Kim Jong Il posted:

Herzog's plan: finish the fence and use it to impose permanent borders, withdrawing from the rest of the West Bank. He wants to de-merge Arab villages beyond the Green Line annexed to Jerusalem in 1967, and put them beyond the fence. Logistically, the key challenge with this idea is you can't do it and then keep Ariel, it needs to be lopped off to reap the benefits from compact borders.
ariel was such a mensch that he willingly surrendered ariel, the city he'd named for himself, to the enemy in order to see through his gracious, beautiful and compassionate plan. he destroyed his own alexandria before she could even begin to grow. but the real city of ariel is deep inside me, it nestles in the valleys of my heart. a warm wind ripples through the head-high sunflowers and the watermelons and butternut pumpkin vines are tangled up all emerald on the ground. it's always sunset inside me but the sun never sets on ariel. my luminescent breasts float on the west horizon, their mellow fleshy light bathing the flanks of the hillside, the walls of my sacred clitoris. the soil of my body gives forth fruit in abundance - oranges and grapes like bruised jellyish and pomegranates the size of a grown man's head. jews must be protected from their enemy and for as long as our people wander unguided the whole world will be our enemy. so we have to wall off the whole world, not just the palestinians. ariel understood this. he understood finally that we are eternal prey

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
jewish antiziganism is disgusting, wrong and also profoundly lacking in empathy and self-reflection. i consider it even more of a sin than gentile antiziganism, because it was only eighty years ago that we and the romani people were in the exact same situation and somehow we've all forgotten how that felt. about 75% of europe's romani people died in the holocaust. there weren't whole communities of lucky ones early on who managed to escape to safety like we did, so the culture didn't have those emigrant pockets where it could be protected until a new home was found for it. dialects and major lines died out completely and there's no historical record that they even existed in the first place. they don't have any written literature in those languages because they don't have a written language (until like 10 years ago). imagine if the jewish people didn't have ancient texts written in hebrew to piece together a working language from. imagine if those texts had never existed, and all the record we had of biblical hebrew was the prayers that we only learnt verbally - and then suddenly three quarters of us died, and we had to stay for the most part in europe where the persecution (never nazi level but always threatening to spike up there) continued until the current day. think about what that would do to us as people, how we could possibly recover and how hard we'd try to hold onto our culture and protect ourselves. it's still beyond our comprehension but we should be further along the road to understanding than the goyim are, yet the loudest and nastiest deniers of the romani victims of the holocaust are jewish and very frequently descendants of victims themselves. anyway i guess what i'm saying is shut the gently caress up the insect court

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Xander77 posted:

Was he? After his military blunders, he was a nobody for the longest time, until lucking out into control of the party at its very lowest.
luck out, luck out, listen to you! he didn't "luck out" and you know it. g-d sent him that opportunity and he seized it because that was the sort of man that he was. a man of vision, a passionate and courageous individual with lightning judgement. ariel knew what he wanted. he prayed to g-d and his prayers were answered and he didn't poo poo all over that precious gift like most of us, like i continually poo poo all over my congenital precious gift that is a cascade of bouncy breasts so that from afar i take on the appearance of a migratory flesh-coloured ball pit. in fact i think that a strip club that is a ball pit, where all the balls are silicone breasts (solid squeezable silicone) with exquisitely crafted nipples, would be an excellent idea. anyway you can just shut the gently caress up too because although ariel worked himself to death his work continues through me and my child, which is also his child.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my views on romani rights and holocaust recognition are 100% sincere and free from gimmick btw

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
afaik the romani term for the holocaust is porajmos/devouring, someone please correct me if i'm wrong

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i want to fill my farm with romani refugees living in harmony but i'm naked all the time which probably wouldn't gel with their cultural mores

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I am the cloud

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I am the waves

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I believe Ariel was a fundamentally honest man. He lied to the press because that's the politics game, but never to himself. He was sincere and what he believed in became a universal truth to him, an unshakable given, like gravity. He had a huge dick. It stretched for miles. Lily called it the serpent in Eden. Although the rest of him turned blond at twelve and grey at forty, his pubes were jet-black; they gathered into slender tendrils and every few days he'd lovingly braid them so they wouldn't get knotted. When he said that he'd realised at seventy-five that the Palestinian state had to exist for Israel to be as safe and secure as possible for the Jewish people, he was telling the truth. At thirty-five he'd thought the Jews were entitled to the entirety of the borders of what was then called Palestine, because the land of Palestine was like a strangler fig - a freestanding parasite, wrapped entirely around but independent of the corpse of the original tree that rots in its depths - and Israel could lay claim to whatever its ursurpers had claimed in its absence, its Biblical allotment of space and more. Then he was vengeful. More recently he was prudent and protective. Forty years is a long time. The common factor was that he was devoted to protecting any and all Jews within the bounds of Israel, Jewish people and their ancient Jewish genitalia, their scaled Jewish penises vibrantly striped like licorice allsorts, their Jewish assholes gently humming. My Jewish womb is crying out for rainfall. The crevice between my Jewish breasts is the colour of virgin sand after high tide and it glistens with a furious sweat. I am shaking my handsome derrière. In all of history there has never been a learned woman as curaveously geometric as I am as I dance rigidly before you. It is time. Let us have sex.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Collect it and spread it, comrade! He pleaded with me to deliver the truth and that's what I'm going to do.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
gently caress him!!! gently caress them!!!!!!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Ariel Sharon was a great man and he devoted his entire life to his work, which was always and forever the protection of the Jews! Netanyahu devoted his entire life to himself, to maximising and maintaining his own power by giving Israel what they thought they want (crushing oppression of the Palestinians) not what we as a people actually need (a secure but metropolitan sanctuary that can protect Jewish rights on an international scale) - but his overarching goal is maintaining his own luxurious life, he has no interest in other Jews as an endangered group and collection of cultures that need to be preserved. Ariel loves me even though he never met me and the land I'm living on now is completely unfamiliar to him (although it's still an arid sun-blasted endless plain that's really only good for goats and fat-tailed desert sheep, so he feels at least a little at home). Netanyahu loves Netanyahu. That's why Ariel has gone on in spirit form to continue spreading his message through me, and when Netanyahu dies his soul will crumble away to be reborn as an insignificant toadstool by the gates of our eternal kingdom when Moshiach returns. Ariel will rule as a king and I'll be one of his many wives, and he'll be one of my many husbands, and together we'll be polyps in a beautiful polysexual reef of great and accomplished Jews, which means I'll also be loving Leonard Cohen and King Solomon and Fredericka Mandelbaum and Vemie Holmgren and some of the Rothschilds.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I love you Ariel

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i decline to comment

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
ariel my barren and dislocated hillsides are silvered by sweat. i'm a creature of droughts and thorns just like you; the tribe of judah has evolved into something only barely related my great-grandmother's species, all of us hardened by fear and anger into cornered animals and you in particular hardened into a monumental erection by the sight of my naked body. you crush whispering down on me. you cover me completely. you pound me into the sand where you were born. you grind me down so my particles can mingle with your grave dust. i slide your bare bones one by one into my cleft, which is red and slippery and tastes like roasted lamb fat. i am an anguished square. my oval office is so close to my rear end. inside my womb there's nothing but space and i beg you please, please arik, please fill me with your molten heirs, please pump into my hollows like a firehose, please fill me, please quench me. i want to brim with your cum like a cadbury creme egg. i want to reproduce you in flesh and blood, not just the sad quiet ghost children that you grant me in my dreams. ariel i want you to come with me into the twenty-first century, i want you holding my hand as we all spiral into that final endless drought that will scour our planet down to the bedrock. in one thousand years all our civilisations will have turned to dust, you and i and all of jerusalem will be dust together, and only then will our love bring the apocalyptic winds to life and sweep up all that dust into my, your, the jews', humanity's masterpiece: a velvety porous stone-coloured vagina that can be seen all the way from the moon.
edited for grammar

Avshalom fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Apr 3, 2016

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i often wonder if i'm good for the jews, and the answer is, no

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Nov 28, 2023

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

The Insect Court posted:

barp barp barp barp barp barp barp barp barpbarp barp barp barp barpbarpbarp barp barp barpbarpbarpbarpbarpbarp barpbarpbarpbarp barp barp barp barp barp barpbarp barp barp barp

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
me

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
"reagan was right and good" - xandu

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
"reagan was a baby-kissing caramel melting moment and he makes me horny" - xandu

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Soil sifts through my fingers. It is abused soil, fragile and lifeless with no roots to hold it together; years of crops have been sown and harvested and sown and harvested with no fallow seasons in between to let the earth recover. I am like a tree nourished by crooked roots. The earth in which I grow was laid down by the grace of G-d who wore the mountains down so we would have plains to farm. It is sand. It is silt. A cascade of rich and wholesome alluvial loam gushes forth from my vagina. My nipples leak sweet springwater and my tears are like the falling rain. Where I squirt, sunflowers grow. I want to lay my Ariel down in the hot sands of the desert, his desert, that ancient Jewish desert, and I want to gently caress him back to life even if I have to work and work at that dessicated corpse until my fluids wake the flat bleak plains and a dry-climate rainforest spreads all the way to the ocean. Oh my love I want you back.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Now I'm on a train. It's carrying me from the beautiful glass and crystal city that I love back out to the drought-stricken flat land that I also love, but I hate the people there - shrivelled pink lobsters all of them, their minds and hearts untouched by the light. I'm on a train and it smells like deodorant and perishing rubber. Everybody here is old. The sky flies past grey and mottled yet devoid of moisture. I lift the hem of my outrageous dress. My ankles wink. My secret caverns exhale a scent of lichen. The goy near the window stares in amazement as my vagina floats out into the stale breath of others, and it gazes at him with a divine serenity: a meat rose protected by the lethal barbs of my pubic hairs. I begin to dance. My breasts fly loose of their fabric prison. I am all curves and swellings, flanks and bosoms, hair and soulful eyes. The train rushes on. We are over a river. In the water I see myself reflected - my thighs, my nipples, my choice and virgin rear end in a top hat - and I see the face of Ariel in the clouds, smiling at me over the proud slick head of his titanic erection. The train whistle sounds. The security guards advance. It is time. Let us have sex.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
this balanescu piece has them changing melodies and time and key signatures completely every three seconds without missing a beat and it's blowing my mind

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
sorry wrong thread

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
gently caress deleting it though haha, eat my burly yid rear end

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i would love to gently caress a lion