Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

icantfindaname posted:

*holds MIGF back by his forehead, which is at arm-height, as he wildly flails his arms without reaching me*
How Israel of you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Main Paineframe posted:

Well, as it turns out, the person in that photo was Jewish, and it was taken at a loving wedding.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/clip-shows-far-right-wedding-goers-celebrating-dawabsha-killings/

Most harmless stabbing in last 3 months. Boo loving hoo.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

A Terrible Person posted:

Not going to bother reading the article because it was posted by TIS, but what are the chances that a purely accidental car wreck involving a Palestinian is not going to be interpreted as a terror attack by the Israeli media?
A whole lot of purely accidental car accidents involving palestinians comprise of ramming a bus stop.

The Insect Court posted:

Just gonna go ahead and point out that anyone who thinks stabbing a picture is worse than stabbing actual people to death is probably a morally loathsome human being.
Well it was perfectly innocent picture unlike those vile Zionists that undoubtedly deserved stabbing.

Lady Morgaga fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Dec 25, 2015

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Cat Mattress posted:

It was a picture of an actual person who had been burned to death, and ritually stabbing it in effigy was to celebrate this murder, but yeah, it's cool, it's something that sane and reasonable people do.

I did not call those settlers sane nor reasonable. Stabbing a picture though is very low on the list of things I get outraged about. Actual murders are somewhat higher.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Baracula posted:

Like the multiple murder they're celebrating?
Yes. And slew of others that those particular people are not celebrating.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe
Xander why do you even try? You are not changing the mind of the people that consider stabbing a picture much worse thing then stabbing a person.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Xander77 posted:

Sup, new avatar buddy.

Think of all the money that could go towards Quassam rockets Palestinian charities.

Seeing red fruits of your struggle is priceless.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

LeoMarr posted:

Why havent Muslim Countries actively voiced to Hamas that they want them to quit terrorism as a political tactic?

Why do you think that muslim countries give any poo poo about palestinians and wont fight Israel to last drop of palestinian blood? After all majority of posters in this thread dont.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe
Well Nikkolas let me express regret that Spacebattles dot com confused you. But now you are in safe space. BTW you are at least the third person from SB complaining about SB here. As far as I understand two preceding persons were disgusted by this sub-forum and possibly I/P threads specifically. Lets see how you do.

Lady Morgaga fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Nov 30, 2016

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Please don't import outside forums drama here, thanks.

No no outside forums drama. I will talk about this sub-forum.

NikkolasKing posted:

Wow, I never imagined I'd meet another poster who frequented both forums.
I think it happens more often then you think. It sort of surprised me that out of all places you decided to complain about SB on comedy forum in biggest joke of sub-forums.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Cat Mattress posted:

That's a requirement to being a colonialist, racial supremacist power. The only way you can go on with being an Israeli is if you fill your heart with an all-consuming hatred towards your victims.

I though thats Republicans.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Main Paineframe posted:

It's a common factor to right-wing nationalists all over the world. They believe that they are in the right, and that anyone who opposed them is a genocidal villain.

I see.

Say do you think that

Cat Mattress posted:

The only way you can go on with being an Israeli is if you fill your heart with an all-consuming hatred towards your victims.

this person believes himself be in the right and Israelis being genocidal villains?

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Fiction posted:

I hope the settlers get thrown into the Mediterranean but we can't all get what we want.

Throwing every arab in Palestine into sea might cause some environmental catastrophe.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Sneakster posted:

...Do you know know where I can score some white phosphorous? Just out of curiosity, not to use on civilians or anything.
Eh just get a knife and stab elderly jew or a child. You know the hero way. Not like those cowardly Jews Zionists Israelis shooting shells. How can you feel righteousness of struggle unless you see life draining from them in their eyes?

qkkl posted:

Certain tools used in religious ceremony can't be taken into the mosque, so it's a restriction on religion in a way.
What tools would that be?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Darth Walrus posted:

Seriously, though, who shot that guy? Because none of the soldiers in that video seemed in a position to do it.

Nobody shot him. Pallywood will Pallywood and the fact that it was linked by biggest antisemite on forums tells loads.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Cat Mattress posted:

And here's another racist piece of poo poo obligingly coming up with the magic word to tell everyone that they're a racist piece of poo poo everybody should ignore.
Thanks. I was doubting if I am correct on this issue or not and you removed all doubt.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe
Al-Saqr if you could get your hands on a Jew racist ISIS apartheid neanderthal what would you do to him/her?

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

420 Gank Mid posted:

Do you have an idea of what any of those words mean?

I know what they mean separately. What they mean in combination why dont you ask Al-Saqr.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Ze Pollack posted:

racist: believes in the superiority of one race over another. c.f. current government opinion on Palestinian "cockroaches" I'd say that's a given

apartheid: believes in a state defined by the denial of legal rights of citizens based on race, attempt at denying subjects franchise by separating them into bantustans. see above.

ISIS: little tricky, but in context? believes in an ethnostate defined by a religious law dictating their absolute sovereignty over territory based on holy books, and the necessity of killing all who oppose them in this holy mission. in addition, believes no degree of criminality or butchery is forbidden in the name of accomplishing this goal. see above, coupled with the Likud founding document, which proclaims so long as anything calling itself a Palestine exists in the Levant, Israel cannot be safe.

neanderthal: the biggest stretch of the lot, but colloquially, synonymous with the outmoded relics of a dead age. see South Africa, Nation Of.

reads pretty clearly to me, friend.

Thanks. Although judging by Al-Saqr's history I doubt he means practically every muslim country.

Al-Saqr posted:

This guy gets it. Also several Arab experts on ISIS sifted through their literature & saw that ISIS was inspired by Israel in the sense of creating a country with a mass importation of foreigners from around the world to form its population with just the religious fanatical ideology to tie them together. Which was why ISIS was so keen to call for as many misguided assholes and victims of grooming from around the world to move to their state, which is also why ISIS is making muslims lives in the west and elsewhere a living nightmare with terrorist attacks and the racist backlash it would inspire would drive foreign muslims to become alienated and join them, this was a playbook directly ripped from the Zionsits when they were forming that state built on completely unrelated people and actively destabilized the lives of middle eastern Jews to provoke a a racist backlash and force them to join their side.
And I seem to be correct. No Al-Saqr Israel didnt make Arab World turn itself into Judenrein.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Cugel the Clever posted:

Congrats pro-occupation folk, you've finally got a clearcut example of conspiratorial Antisemitism in the thread. Pretty sure the vast majority of us who want an end to the Occupation and Israel's abhorrent policies reject this out of hand. If someone can report him, this probably deserves a long cooling off period.

Al Saqr, you're intelligent enough to know that your country (Saudi Arabia) is hosed, so it's disappointing to see you buying into such bullshit explanations for why Arab countries are blameless when it comes to ISIS.

Seriously? Finally clearcut example? This thread is, and always was, full of lazily barely hidden antisemitism. From various blood libels to blaming [c]Jews[/c] Israel for every problem in the world. This is thread that thinks that stabbing in image of Arab to be much worse then stabbing living Jew.

Lady Morgaga fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Aug 8, 2017

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

420 Gank Mid posted:

Please point to one such example of blood libel in this thread

It was probably that literal Nazi German Gaussian if it was anyone

The only time I can even think people talked about poisoning wells is when Israeli settlers literally poisoned a Palestinian well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o2aGCdDiFY

like in real life; recently

"Israel sterilizes Ethiopian Jews" for example. A single story from same paper that published "IDF soldiers are so racist they dont even rape palestinian women" story treated like gospel in this thread. One could expect at least some kind of litigation or something if this was true. After all it affected tens thousands of people. Lawyers would give their left testicle and work pro bono on case of that magnitude but no, no litigation, no follow ups to that story with interviews with affected,some kind of actual journalistic investigation maybe to expose people involved but no, nothing. Of course it might be that it was a lie and Ethiopian Jews birth rate fell over period of decades on account of moving from third world country to first world one. And Ethiopian women are not chattel and would over period of twenty years take interest of what they being injected with. No no cant be. White Jews, sorry Israel are so racist and evil that they airlifted those people from midst of civil war to slowly and ineffectually kill them.

Thanks for story from Iranian state television though. Bastion of journalistic integrity. And example of blood libel in this thread.

Lady Morgaga fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Aug 8, 2017

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Cugel the Clever posted:

Sorry, opposing the Occupation and Israel's ongoing policy of Apartheid is not anti-Semitic, no matter how many times you claim it is or whatever straw men you create.

Maybe. Although antisemites tend to jump on "opposing the Occupation and Israel's ongoing policy of Apartheid " bandwagon very readily. And when you stand shoulder to shoulder with them it will rub off on to you.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

dont even fink about it posted:

Now we're at the point that actual racism posting only gets 30 days?

Antisemitism gets no days and actually supported. So consider it a kind of progress.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe
IDK It seems that poster that claims that Jews, excuse me, Zionists orchestrated Holocaust and made Arab world turn itself into Judenrein is very antisemitic. But I agree some might think that not advocating that Israel commits national suicide is antisemitic as well.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Al-Saqr posted:

Aung San Suu Kyii and her general budddies are learning a thing or two from Israel.

https://twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/905153331210936321

I talked to Aung San Suu Kyii and she assured me that they learned a thing or two from Muhammad.

Lady Morgaga fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Sep 6, 2017

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Al-Saqr posted:

lol Mohammad didn't sell weapons to Aung San Suu Kyi you silly doofus and wasn't part of an established pattern of supporting ethnic cleansing racists like Apartheid South Africa and the phalanges. muhammad was alive 1400 years ago I know zionists love fabricating history and facts to suit their racist apartheid ideology but this is ridiculous.
So to recap: When you spouted your usual bullshit

Al-Saqr posted:

Aung San Suu Kyii and her general budddies are learning a thing or two from Israel.
what you really meant was that Aung San Suu Kyi learned to

Al-Saqr posted:

...sell weapons to Aung San Suu Kyi you silly doofus and part of an established pattern of supporting ethnic cleansing racists...
Very nice.

Say if you are ethnic cleansing racist does it count as a supporting ethnic cleansing racists?

the old ceremony posted:

mohammed sold nuclear secrets to north korea
Nah he just ethnically cleansed really good.

EDIT: Oh I apologize to everyone invloved. I forgot myself. I am in D&D I/P thread.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Could you conceivably start posting things here without letting your ZOG bullshit show too much?
Why should he? He knows he wont be censured for it and all that antisemitic poo poo gets him respect and adoration of his peers.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

fritzgryphon posted:

They realize if they can vote in Israel that helps them destroy Israel, right? I know it's not for president, but still.
Any Israeli Arab that is not antisemitic and zealot looks at countries surrounding Israel and makes a choice not to destroy a place within 1000 kilometers that is not a shithole.

BTW thread full of antisemitic cunts is not a best place for information about Israel

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

fritzgryphon posted:

Does Palestine even have a mascot?
Here you go

Cat Mattress posted:

The good people in Israel are making sure that both these options are forever closed to them.

Its not people in Israel that going to kill them for apostasy and its not people in Israel that prevent them from leaving. Thats your arab comrades in arms.

Ze Pollack posted:

what does the US gain from Israel, hakimashou

and how much do we pay them for it
Only very bad muslim cant find reasons to kill infidels.

Lady Morgaga fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Nov 1, 2017

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Ze Pollack posted:

not the question I asked, friend. seriously. what does the US get in return from its client state. we pay Israel's bills for it, what do we get in return?

Israel receives finances that are drop in the bucket for US that it has to spend in US. What kind of returns do you expect? What the magnitude of returns do you expect?

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Ze Pollack posted:

in international politics, it is generally expected that in return for being sponsored by a state, you undertake actions on that state's behalf.

Like what? Killing Bin Laden? Fighting in Iraq? What are the actions that you expect Israel to do?

US is completely in its rights to stop giving the aid to Israel.

Lady Morgaga fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Nov 2, 2017

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Ze Pollack posted:

normally, when you have a client state, you expect your client to take actions on your behalf
Such as?

Ze Pollack posted:

that Israel's reciprocity for the US making its continued existence as an ethnostate possible currently takes the form of [this space left blank] is a point of curiosity, to me. once upon a time, they were a viable proxy to oppose soviet proxies in the region. these days, they can't be used to attack any of their neighbors for fear of being humiliated, and even if we concede Hakimashou's point that their value add is "more people shooting those goddamned muslims, against whom our peoples are united in eternal holy war," money sent to them has a worse dollars spent/muslims killed ratio than even the united states armed forces.
Attack their neighbours? Like US gives orders and Israel marches to war? I think confused relations between US and Israel with relations between USSR and their client states or Nazi Germany and their clients.

I will agree with you. Israel definitely doesnt kill enough arabs. *rolleyes But maybe, just maybe thats an idea? US pays bloodthirsty Jew not to kill childlike arab?

Ze Pollack posted:

leaving that pesky ethnic cleansing thing completely to one side, at least when we give money to the Saudis America gets something back for it.
All that pesky cleansing and for some reason only arab world is judenrein while there arabs in Israel. One wonders what happened there.

Ze Pollack posted:

that the question "what is the benefit to America in providing support to Israel" has no solid answers is an issue that would worry me, were I thinking in terms of Israel's long-term survival.
I dont think you will accept any answer as "solid" one.
Seeing that the murderer got to see his son infinitely times more then any Israeli captured by arabs did... This is called "compassion" Al-Sarq. Novel concept I know.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Ze Pollack posted:

give us military bases to use, blow up refineries belonging to our local enemies, provide us with diplomatic leverage in local negotiations, give us some sweetheart resource deals, it's a pretty standard gig.
What are the bases that Israel denied use to US? Who are those enemies that US wants Israel to blow up but Israel refuses? Who are you negotiating with that Israel can and must provide leverage but refuses? What are the resources that US cannot get sweet deal about?

Ze Pollack posted:

again, what's the benefit to the US in that arrangement? remember, we're dismissing any of that irritating morality nonsense in the name of setting the ethnic cleansing issue to one side. what's the value-add to the US in subsidizing either side in Operation: Bibi Needs Some Dead IDF To Slap On Posters?
Good feels? An ally? A general rule that you dont abandon your allies when a nebulous notion of "benefit" dip below some nebulous threshold? But as I said US is free to withdraw the money it gives Israel. You might want to write your congressman about it.

Ze Pollack posted:

the Likud policy of "if an Israeli is captured by Palestinians, flatten the closest city block in the hopes you can kill him, so they can't try to do a prisoner exchange" is certainly -a- definition of compassion, I suppose

remember that time during Protective Edge a soldier got reported missing, and the IDF response was to carpet-bomb his last known position?

lol
Hmm if Likud had an army they even could try to implement that policy.

No I dont.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe
One would think that having a biased education and education that is wholly lies are two different things but hey antisemites got to stick together.

Why would antisemitism surprise anyone though? After all this thread is collection of people that consider stabbing a piece of paper worse thing then stabbing a living breathing human being. As long the paper bears image of an arab and living breathing human being is a Jew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Deceitful Penguin posted:

It's the sweet sound of unsubstantiated libel and my favourite; that in caring about the Palestinians we don't care enough about the Israelis.
You care about palestinians??!!?? Ahahahahahahahahaha You will fight Israel to the last drop of their blood.

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Truly, in centering our cares around the victims and not the perpetrators, we are the true monsters. Let me just go right now and suggest the Palestinians line up in the street in an orderly line so an Israeli tank can (carefully!) drive over all of them.
Of course. Pity Jew cannot be a victim and arab cannot be perpetrator isnt it? And yes you do that.

Lady Morgaga fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Nov 5, 2017