Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Uhh, why do Palestinians keep attacking Israeli soldiers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Yeah, I'm disheartened with lack of hummus in Latvian stores.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Starpluck posted:

I took a screenshot of the above Wikipedia article for a good reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyxFx_XcDDU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-pja3Kijw4

EDIT: Here is a Google search I made:

"Palestine has never existed"

I know the USS Liberty part of my post pissed them off.

What are you trying to communicate with this post?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

paul_soccer12 posted:

Why should they hide it? It's noble

Please elaborate on what do you mean with “noble”.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

paul_soccer12 posted:

Supporting the enemies of Israel is good and morally correct

What did you think I meant

I was genuinely unsure what you mean, and thus the question.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

HootTheOwl posted:

Is this a coalition within the ruling party, or are there only 62 MKs and Bibi just got a blank check?

...The aristocrats!

Likud (Bibi) is forecasted 31-32 seats, meaning that Bibi & Co. are expected to have 62 of 120 chairs in Knesset. Yesh Atid (Lapid) is forecasted 23 seats, meaning that Lapid & Co. are expected to have 53-54 mandates total.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Internet Explorer posted:

Thank Hashem that you're here to tell us about Google translate. Maybe one day the goyim and fake Jews who don't know Hebrew can learn it, that way we can have an enlightened conversation on genocide in the chosen tongue.

You good?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Internet Explorer posted:

I do feel better with that off my chest, now that you mention it.

I find it really common to be accused of not being Jewish enough to weigh in on I/P, but implying that you have to speak Hebrew to have an opinion was a new one!

Ah, I see. I had parsed that as a generic irritation for being asked to source news in English to discuss them at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

VitalSigns posted:

Lol are the two words "you good" really a driveby shitpost unless a mod posts it

Not quite. My post was meant as a warning that they may be coming in too hot, the subsequent post being intended as a clarification of why I’m open to the possibility. Mocking moderation warnings is not advisable regardless of their text, but that’s about it.

Mister Speaker posted:

Is that really a thing that people gatekeep discussion about the conflict by whether you speak Hebrew or not? I know a lot of zionism apologists like to trot out the "you don't understand the history" excuse, to which I'd generally reply "I don't need to be a Talmudic scholar to recognize a genocide when I see one."

I’d like to learn more about this as well.