Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

W/R/T whether it's genocide or not and what genocide really is, Israel is already exterminating the Palestinians. All they have to do is continue their current policies and Gaza will be completely annihilated in 50 years. This is not mere oppression, it is Generalplan Ost in slow motion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Is the United States the Dominion then?

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Effectronica posted:

The obsession with the fecundity of the subjected peoples is a hallmark of the racist. The "virile Latin", "where all the white women at?", "we must preserve the existence of our people and a future for White children." It's a critical part of the reduction of the subaltern to a bestial status.

It doesn't matter how many babies they have when there is no longer any clean water or food for the babies nor any way to shelter them from the elements. The people of Gaza are going to die en masse if the current policies continue. Gaza is slowly becoming uninhabitable.

spoon0042 posted:

Isn't there a quote from an IDF or government official calling their operations in Gaza "mowing the lawn" or am I getting my fascists mixed up.

You are correct.

Woolie Wool fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Dec 19, 2015

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

OzyMandrill posted:

Ooh, TIC is back!
Just in case you forgot, here's what you wrote back omn page 3:

So for the third time of asking, why must we assign preferential rights to a particular ethnic group? Why can't we treat them equally?

Listening to some people talk about Palestinians, you'd think they were not Muslims at all but followers of Khorne, taking the heads of Israelis for the Skull Throne. Those sorts of people don't exist in Palestine or anywhere else.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

I said come in! posted:

It really is not a good idea to move a huge population of people by force after a conflict ends. Punishing those in power is realistic though and absolutely something that should happen to Israels leadership. What that punishment looks like would be extremely complicated as is. But probably involve the death penalty if we are being totally honest.

Nuclear powers do not get their leaders executed for war crimes, this is something states develop nukes specifically to guarantee not happening. Between you and pedipalps guy I am not sure how many people remember that Israel has nukes but they have them and they can hit pretty much any city on earth from their submarines.

Woolie Wool fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Oct 25, 2023

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

I said come in! posted:

I did know Israel has nukes but hadn’t considered they would be used for that reason, but also that is obvious really.

Why wouldn't they? To ensure your state can continue to operate and your borders remain inviolate no matter what is what nukes are for. If Israel has to become a Zionist North Korea to ensure Zionists stay in power, they will do so.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Hamelekim posted:

At some point countries in the region will have to take military action against Israel when Israel goes into Gaza and the deaths increase. The people in those countries will riot and threaten to overthrow their autocratic rulers if they don't.

There is a reason that leaders in the region have backed away from normalization with Israel, and it has nothing to do with a change of heart.

A military intervention against Israel would be suicide due to nuclear weapons and the Samson Option. The death toll from an Israeli SLBM attack would make the current atrocities in Gaza look insignificant by comparison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

guidoanselmi posted:

Gaza is operating as efficiently as a Nazi extermination camp.

Gaza is about 10,000 month. I can't speak to the accuracy of the chart as I believe the average murder rate at Auschwitz was ~20,000/month per wikipedia. Does anyone ITT know better sources than those two I can research?

During most of its operation, Auschwitz was not a dedicated killing center. When the Auschwitz II/Birkenau killing center really got going during the slaughter of 1944/early '45, they were killing around 10,000 people per day. Notably, this graph does not show either '44 or '45.