Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

In Training posted:

I'm sure he meant that to say it's more than just a puzzle game and it's full of content, but to me that sounds like the movement is so slow that just walking around will take 50 hours of gameplay.

that would be bad but also it seems like the sort of thing that you'd notice very early on in a video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
its 1 hour of gameplay and 49 hours of watching a cloud float across a screen

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

elf help book posted:

its 1 hour of gameplay and 49 hours of watching a cloud float across a screen

the solution for the last 2 or 3 stars is some simon quest bullshit isn't it?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My biggest fear is that I'll buy 100 more games and play about 5 of them.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
My biggest fear is that the new Paper Mario will be bad. I think that's all.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Paper Jam's already out in Europe and it is apparently good.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the only thing i'm gaming afraid of.. is myself, buying whatever the new nintendo system is at midnight when it comes out

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

the only thing i'm gaming afraid of.. is myself, buying whatever the new nintendo system is at midnight when it comes out

accept it and enjoy it

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i played a lot of games this year but i only beat like four

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

SM64Guy posted:

i played a lot of games this year but i only beat like four

undertale

undertale

undertale

undertale

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

undertale

undertale

undertale

undertale

that was one lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I beat 50+ games this year and I'm going to beat even more next year. I'm not afraid.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

oh there were a couple snes games i beat that i forgot about too

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
my only fear is that I'll die sometime in the next 3 weeks, missing out on all the great games coming out for the ps4 next year

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

my only fear is I will continue working 80+ hours a week and my current ten minutes of gaming time a day will become the norm. Hell, even if that happens in a few years I'll just have an incredible backlog of awesome games to play.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

that was one lol

Fucks' sake grafe

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

There's nothing to fear from gaming.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My 2015 gaming fear is that Undertale wins the GameFAQs 20th Anniversary Best. Game. Ever. Contest.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

My 2015 gaming fear is that Undertale wins the GameFAQs 20th Anniversary Best. Game. Ever. Contest.

it could lose to skyrim

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

I dont really have any, outside of more Zelda footage coming out and it having some empty open world AIDS poo poo.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
Let's give it our all next year!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

it could lose to skyrim

*as I dig my fingernails into my flesh* That's a relief.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

*as I dig my fingernails into my flesh* That's a relief.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

apropos to nothing posted:

my only fear is that I'll die sometime in the next 3 weeks, missing out on all the great games coming out for the ps4 next year

what if you die and you get to play video games. there's nothing to fear, live every game as if it's your last and enjoy your 2015 back catalog

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

fozzy fosbourne posted:

what if you die and you get to play video games. there's nothing to fear, live every game as if it's your last and enjoy your 2015 back catalog

what if heaven is a halfpipe

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

I won't have enough time to catch up on my backlog next year and will probably even have to add new 2016 games to that backlog. thats pretty scary i guess, but im hoping that eventually everybody just puts off releasing the good games so i can catch up

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

lesbian baphomet posted:

I won't have enough time to catch up on my backlog next year and will probably even have to add new 2016 games to that backlog. thats pretty scary i guess, but im hoping that eventually everybody just puts off releasing the good games so i can catch up
This is basically my only fear as well

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lesbian baphomet posted:

I'm doing pretty good with mine but Lightning Returns come out on Thursday to gently caress it up again. Who knows when I will actually finish Nocturne

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I'm not really investing myself into anything in 2016 being a GOTY game, OP, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the ride. Hopefully Obsidian announces a WoD game.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

elf help book posted:

it could lose to skyrim

I hope Skyrim does not win the GameFaqs 20th Anniversary Best. Game. Ever. Contest.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
I hope Wintendo continues to pour piping hot steaming liquid fun directly down my quivering gaping maw, in Wii U form, throughout 2016

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Alain Post posted:

I hope Skyrim does not win the GameFaqs 20th Anniversary Best. Game. Ever. Contest.

I'd rather see it win than Undertale. Honestly out of all the games still in the running, I'm ok with anything that's not Skyrim or Undertale.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I barely know anything about Undertale but I'm still pretty sure it's better than Skyrim.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

It's not.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Xaris posted:

I hope Wintendo continues to pour piping hot steaming liquid fun directly down my quivering gaping maw, in Wii U form, throughout 2016

I've decided that my gaming fear for 2016 is being unable to decide between a WiiU, or getting a PS3 so I can play the MGS series again.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Yea it is.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

They are both insane fail aids crap

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I wonder how long I could survive on just my backlog or available games. I think it would probably be like at least 10 years, if I became heavily invested in things like fighting games, at least. So in that sense, a backlog is a blessing, not a curse, since you don't have to fear a post apocalyptic future of games as much

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

The taco bell forgot my god damned cinnamon twists...... my greatest fear is realized.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I wonder how long I could survive on just my backlog or available games. I think it would probably be like at least 10 years, if I became heavily invested in things like fighting games, at least. So in that sense, a backlog is a blessing, not a curse, since you don't have to fear a post apocalyptic future of games as much

yup

• Locked thread