Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rexim
Jun 2, 2006

I wants flies in on a dragons, okay?
I guess I'll be a nag since no one else is saying anything. Are you backing up these saves, Grey?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexim
Jun 2, 2006

'Ground losses.' Did that Sub shell the port itself? If so that's cool.

Rexim
Jun 2, 2006

Can someone explain why Rabaul is such a prize? I know it was important in real life, and seems to be important to Grey, so is it just a prime location?

Rexim
Jun 2, 2006

Do Liberty Ships make an appearance? What's their troop/cargo capacity compared to a typical liner?

Rexim
Jun 2, 2006

In this game, does 1 'casualty' represent one man?

Here's why I ask: I'm rereading Grey's last WiTP LP and he sinks a Japanese troop ship or something, and the game reports '35 casualties', but Grey comments 'That's 350 dead troops right there.'

Does that mean 1 casualty = 10 troops or did Grey :angel: uncharacteristically :angel: misspeak?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexim
Jun 2, 2006

I notice that this task force is indeed named 'Kido Butai', is that automatic, or can the player give names to task forces?