Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to try and capture the entire game on video because I don't think anyone has, except for one guy who is insanely gay. And don't say it's me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Robot Alchemic Drive looks cool. gonna tweet at that sony guy to emulate it.

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

In Training posted:

I'm going to try and capture the entire game on video because I don't think anyone has, except for one guy who is insanely gay. And don't say it's me

don't sign your p-

aw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I looked into RAD some more and it has like, multiple endings and romantic options and insane robot building stuff coming up...crazy. There's even a way to be such a psychotic dick to Nanao that she commits suicide. Lmfao.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Nanao... you're overdoin' it.

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
the ac: project phantasma arena is kicking my rear end extremely hard so I think I'm going to shelve it for now and move on to AC3

In Training posted:

I looked into RAD some more and it has like, multiple endings and romantic options and insane robot building stuff coming up...crazy. There's even a way to be such a psychotic dick to Nanao that she commits suicide. Lmfao.

all of this sounds incredible

i watched your stream for about five minutes and the game looks great

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll probably stream more today if anybody is interested. But first in gonna play yakuza 1 for like 8 hours

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think my favorite part last night was when I realized I could trip the robot if I hosed up the walk cycle and it was just throwing hooks at this giant kaiju until it just fell flat on his rear end for no reason. Lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'd watch.. For the lols.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

im planning on 6PM CST.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://www.twitch.tv/in_training Im Live.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i love the tv lady's bad english

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sorry dude, cant watch today. Good luck on tonight's stream.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The field reporter is awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Once the game settled into its main mission structure it's just been a somewhat fun fighting game with a weird control scheme. The Nanao scenes have plummeted in frequency, and they are by far the most awkward and insane moments.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Its over and I don;t think Ill ever play Robot Alchemic Drive again.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
how the gently caress has super robot wars not been suggested

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Willo567 posted:

I don't know what to tell you Willo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Willo567 posted:

:shrug:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its a good name for a game. im not going to google more about it though

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Willo567 posted:

cause theyre boring

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
I respectfully disagree

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Didn't the latest decade spanning metaplot implode up its own rear end while the last several games blew all their animation budget on a couple units and mishandled popular shows in baffling ways?

Zodar
May 21, 2007

I'd like to withdraw my recommendation for the Gundam Assault games on the PSP... movement is pleasantly janky, but your weapons all feel pitiful even after upgrades, and all the enemies are massive bullet sponges that spend half their time in knockdown invincibility. The less time you spend playing this game, the more you'll enjoy your experience. Gomen, all

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the gundam vita game is getting localized for NA and EU next year.

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

assault suits valken (localized as cybernator) and leynos 2 are pretty good. also gungriffon and gungriffon: blaze, front mission 3 and 4.

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
i dont think this game got posted itt?

ArfJason posted:

omg how could i forget Omega Boost.
A sort of on rails shooter where you pilot a robot and bust poo poo up all over the place to some of the most satisfying homing shot sound effect and insanely great music. Please if you must play one of the games I talked about in this thread, make it this one. Emulation for it works flawlessly too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da1AhKrBGiw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk0O9Hd03oU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6whHZGRTtIY

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I wish Squenix would make another Gun Hazard style Front Mission.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

It's a god drat tragedy that Border Break is never going to come to this country

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

Unguided posted:

I wish Squenix would make another Gun Hazard style Front Mission.

the games shop was having a sale yesterday so I picked up front mission 4

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Omega Boost is great.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pikachu posted:

the games shop was having a sale yesterday so I picked up front mission 4

that's some good gaming, have fun

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

astebreed is finally on sale on psn and its a pretty sweet anime robot shmup

Brooks Cracktackle
Oct 17, 2008

Brigador is dope as heck

http://store.steampowered.com/app/274500/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dAIhJB73m0

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

really hope it comes out soon.

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
looks good, i'll add it to the list

for some reason the art style reminds me quite strongly of the original mechcommander, which is a good thing

i'll most likely pick this up when it comes out of early access and/or gets a ps4 release

Pikachu fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Dec 30, 2015

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I dont think theyve confirmed for consoles yet. Hope they do. My laptop has no chance of running it.

Brooks Cracktackle
Oct 17, 2008

I didn't think the requirements were really that high? I guess the gfx memory but the cpu and ram should be easy for anything made in the last 7 years or so. The graphics are excellent, they really made 2d graphics their bitch

Either way yeah it's dope and I hope they do their full release soon. The game is fully playable right now, so they're probably not that far off.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Brooks Cracktackle posted:

I didn't think the requirements were really that high? I guess the gfx memory but the cpu and ram should be easy for anything made in the last 7 years or so. The graphics are excellent, they really made 2d graphics their bitch

Either way yeah it's dope and I hope they do their full release soon. The game is fully playable right now, so they're probably not that far off.

its 2d? holy poo poo i couldn't tell. day 1 then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Pikachu posted:

looks good, i'll add it to the list

for some reason the art style reminds me quite strongly of the original mechcommander, which is a good thing

i'll most likely pick this up when it comes out of early access and/or gets a ps4 release

It looks like 3d models turned into omnidirectional sprites and I always like that look when it turns out well

• Locked thread