Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I tried this game soon after it's release (well, I can't remember when, but the last thing I remember is that Act 3 just kind of ended randomly halfway through), and I'm really impressed by how much everything has improved.

I've been trying this build (Flameblast + Flame Totem with Blood Magic, ultimately converting all Fire Damage to Chaos Damage) and it's gotten me well into Act 3 Merciless, and I find it pretty fun. So then, I randomly got an exalted orb drop! Sweet! I used it to buy The Consuming Dark, which converts 75% of fire damage to chaos damage. I was particularly low on dex at the time (so I couldn't equip it right away) and my inventory was cluttered... and in the process of sorting stuff and clearing stuff out I accidentally vendored my shiny new unique. :thumbsup:

Is this like a rite of passage for PoE noobs? Someone please tell me it's happened to them too and that I'm not just incredibly stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread