Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Raider always has been a disappointment for me, go raider. Zoooom.

If I hit an enemy with an attack that causes bleeding and decay will the decay be modified by bonuses to bleeding minions.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Apr 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

"I want a challenge". Plays hardcore. Stacks defense/does strand 24/7. God this game is easy. Dies anyway.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Mince Pieface posted:

like is no one willing to throw down 30$ to get this dude beta access

Well he didn't ask GGG for a key and I saw at least one person offer in the reddit thread so whatever.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Jun 9, 2017

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

That decay support is rad/totally busted. I assume this is true because I ain't playin' no 3.0 beta.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Ultima66 posted:

You will not want to keep progressing your character past 3 months, trust us. The game is not really meant for your character to be able to keep progressing meaningfully after 3 months. That's the main thing people coming into this game from other grinding based RPGs like MMOs miss out on. GGG has said before they have a lot of trouble getting the Asian market to play in the leagues, because Korean MMOs have ingrained in them a need to grind a character for 3000 hours over 5 years slowly getting better gear.

I sure do love people who play a gently caress ton complaining how x is too easy. (not necessarily referring to you) It's even more amusing when they use whatever the meta game breaking build is.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Jun 20, 2017

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqIPoU3Rjio

Shutup Ghuddah I want decay left where it is.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

https://clips.twitch.tv/RamshackleTenaciousSpindlePoooound

If monsters spawning in the end of lab is intentional, my faith in GGG's competency lowers.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Mr. Despair posted:

Mayhem is actually the best race because of stuff like this. Enjoy the two weeks of fun Mr. Buzzkill

1. I hadn't realized it was a race. 2. I don't plan on playing until 3.0 is out.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Shame the game is so zoomed in.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Kild posted:

What's the actual amounts? 4.5k hybrid is really low.

Liar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecuuWAAI4bI

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

At a certain point there's very little difference between 4.5kish hp and 2.5k. Well maybe 3.6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkwJu_4R3ss. I'm not convinced the concept doesn't work though, so many totems all with leech and 20% taunt is really good.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Queen of the forest righteous fire or
Queen of forest rf/lightning warp or
Queen of the forest decay shield charge or
Queen of the forest incinerate.

Possible will not work idea, low life champ for the 200% evasion.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Ornedan posted:

QoTF + Dreamfeathers, elemental Charged Dash (probably added damage based, or possibly ele conversion)

Oh yeah dreamfeathers. I want to see charged dash some more before I decide to build for it. I was thinking cast on channel 100% converted ethereal knives using charged dash.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I think I've decided. Charged dash, lightning ethereal knives. If it doesn't work I'll complain about the game being made for whiny losers who play too much. Ethereal knives has better aoe than skills that use increased aoe, which is pretty sad.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Jul 26, 2017

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Soothing Vapors posted:

please don't steal my build without permission

I think the most annoying part is that these assholes bitch and moan that their meta broken build isn't "challenging" enough. By challenging I mean it took too little time (12 hours a day for a couple weeks, or whatever) to trivialize it with gear and their broken build.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Cast on Channel Charged Dash Ethereal Knives Queen of the Forest Raider.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Mother fuckers nerfed frenzy charges which weakens my planned build. gently caress maybe I'll go Deadeye or Assassin.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Jul 28, 2017

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

If this was Blizzard you'd get a comment weeks later telling us to go gently caress ourselves. I like GGG.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Jul 28, 2017

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

funmanguy posted:

More obvious trolls from dnc.

jk

They aren't perfect (trading) but they seem to want to make a good game. Blizzard's about making aggressively alright games. Tons of other developers mimic successful company x for good and bad (Gigantic, seriously I don't need a launcher) or try to shoehorn terrible mechanics (For Honor). GGG just wants to make an enjoyable game, and isn't willing to turn the game into D3 or some f2p trash. Oh and real customer service as opposed to trying their damnedest to not have any (Dota 2 I'm looking at you).

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Jul 28, 2017

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Oh they nerfed ring of blades too, annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

funmanguy posted:

Dude, I have no idea. When the patch notes are released, I will read them in my isolation chamber and plan some builds.

Dumb you're suppose to plan builds before then and hope they get buffed instead of nerfed.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Jul 29, 2017

• Locked thread