Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marie_eh
Mar 21, 2008

Do we know if Dark Pact is going to work with both life and ES? Or are you just not going to be able to self cast it as CI?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marie_eh
Mar 21, 2008

I was hoping it would work on your ES pool instead of your life pool. RIP my CI Dark Pact Occultist. I guess I could go totems.

marie_eh
Mar 21, 2008

CI is fine for for builds that don't utilize leech. There were builds in beta that hit 11k ES and killed Shaper. Its just not the default choice anymore.

marie_eh
Mar 21, 2008

Don't bother. You should be able to buy ilvl 84 chests, which can roll the highest tier of mods, in whatever flavor you want for dirt cheap.

marie_eh fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jul 30, 2017

• Locked thread