Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

generally speaking, if you can't see the "whole gauntlet" you can either run through the whole thing non stop if you start at the right point in the cycle, or their will be safe places to wait, if you keep a look out for them.

in fact, i cannot think of any times that one of these two things aren't true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

theshim posted:

I can only find so many hammers!

act 2 normal, clear our chamber of sins level 1 and level 2 a few times.

I get lots and lots and lots of hammer drops doing this.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

the trap damage mechanics and Izaro fights (mostly how bursty Izaro can be, but also a few of the 1st and 2nd fight gimmics) all needs looked at.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

the elemental essences and curse pylons are also total god damned fuckers, but those are a lot more build specific than the "gently caress you in the rear end" conduits

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

You really don't know how bad the lab is until you try to carry a (bad player) friend through it.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Everyone who thinks an arpg should be slow or incredibly difficult has their head on wrong.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

perandus league was good, i mean, i never got a single good item of any value off of cadiro myself, but boy howdy did this tank the price of some items i need for builds on standard

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

diablo 3 transplants

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

soscannonballs posted:

Go all the away make a RF self-cast Discharger with the massive life regen you will have.

welp, now the cat is out of the bag, and everyone is going to be doing my thing

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Does anyone have/know where I can find an up-to-date scion whispering ice build? Like, the baseline thing, I don't want low life or some sort of bizarre fire damage gimmick.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

the frostbolt and ice nova/vortex combo is loving bad. probably better to just raw cast frost bolt or vortex.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

anyone got a good, unobtrusive filter that doesn't hide quality flasks or good bases/chance bases?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

"here is a poo poo ton of weird alchemy orbs" - The League

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

yeah, this is a cool and good league that puts a lot of items into players hands, it might not be the most imaginative league idea, but we can be pretty sure this isn't going to end up being in the main game

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

don't worry, very few players will ever see it.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

holyshit

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Wow, so explosive arrow does utterly poo poo single target damage unless you want to deal with the huge pain in the rear end that is weapon swapping. Good, Great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

What's the fad cheap starting build this league?

• Locked thread