Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Are there any cheap summoner builds you guys can suggest? "Cheap" as in "a new player could afford them". Most of the stuff I'm looking at assumes you've got end game characters running with optimal equipment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Ekster posted:

There's a difference between "this would be nice" and "this build is crap without it", a distinction not often made in build guides unfortunately. I recommend going for a 'traditional' summoner build, meaning zombies + spectres. It's a very strong build that requires practically no investment to be good.

AngryAA always has great summoner builds.

Brill, cheers. :)

Ton of this stuff starts with talking about six link epic triple bollocks and I just want to summon ghosts and tiny skulls!

• Locked thread