Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Vasudus posted:

did cyclone get a channeled tag in beta

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Count Uvula posted:

It's in addition to the effects already available.

That's contrary to the thing they wrote earlier about lab.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Elentor posted:

Every time I e-mail GGG I feel like it's the first time I'm being replied by an actual living human being who's interested in helping me solve my issue instead of finding the proper message to copy paste.

You've must've never messaged them about technical issues. Their customer service blows rear end if it's not billing related from my experience.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Rakeris posted:

I have emailed them about a technical issue before and the effort they went to resolve it was rather surprising. Took down tons of info to attempt to recreate it and fix it. And even followed up with me after.

My emails with them ended up with me just giving up after they blamed a sound driver for me lagging other people with my build. :ghost:

Kild fucked around with this message at 11:36 on Jul 29, 2017

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

COMK is bad. Trust me.

• Locked thread