Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SuicideSnowman
Jul 26, 2003
In the last league played a tanky guy with static strike. Got up to 85 to unlock all the challenges but it started getting pretty boring at the end.

I wonder of the radius increase on Detonate Dead would make it a viable skill, I've always found it kind of lacking in PoE. In Diablo 2 I had a blast with a corpse explosion build back in the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuicideSnowman
Jul 26, 2003

Pharnakes posted:

I just realised I've got almost 50 talismans but haven't found a stone circle yet, or at least didn't recognise it if I did. What do they look like?

5 stones in a circle with a circular pad in the middle you can interact with.

SuicideSnowman
Jul 26, 2003

Mentalfloss posted:

The way it changes the name makes me think it's just an easier way for the third party stuff to get price information. I'm guessing we'll probably will still have to deal with the trading part manually.

Yeah, hopefully if they're going to still force you to search for items outside of the game like you do now that they expand the API so developers can create better tools to do so.

• Locked thread