Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

MannersPlease posted:

Some Insanely Big Booty from the death throes of darkshrine. I'll miss you~

Oh yeah, that deodre's dropped corrupted with cast speed implicit!

Note the FPS graph on that second picture...that's the difference between standing around 40 bodies and around 400 bodies.

Can I have some of those six links? :kiddo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

vOv posted:

This is it. This is going to be the league where I actually design my own build.

I feel like this is what GGG wants you to be doing anyways, the game is leaning closer and closer to being like this.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Well this patch really hosed over my build. Which honestly i'm thankful for, I needed to be pushed into starting a new build.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I hate myself, so where is the racing league already? :sigh:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I have a level 87 Witch with no items on them and 110 passive points. What should I do with this character? I want to turn them into something, they use to be a Dual Flame Totem Build back when Act IV was added.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

euphronius posted:

Pick what ascendency sounds cool to you and work back from that.

You have to unlock those don't you? I don't see them on my tree. I haven't touched PoE in months.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ZenVulgarity posted:

You do but they are very defining archetypes to get and very powerful

Should I just ditch this character and start over? I completed every single quest on my witch two seasons ago but a lot has obviously been added since then. I'm thinking of making a Templar for this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1598067

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ZenVulgarity posted:

You should be playing in the new league anyway

Letting go is really hard. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ZenVulgarity posted:

It's not, coins rule

I did the thing, you are correct about the coins.

• Locked thread