Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Pharnakes posted:

I just realised I've got almost 50 talismans but haven't found a stone circle yet, or at least didn't recognise it if I did. What do they look like?

I saw one in act 1 normal but I had no idea what to do with it. Do you just stick 5 of the corrupted talismans in there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
I've been watching a few streams, and most are people playing HC and running maps. They leave a poo poo-ton of rares lying on the ground, but pick some up. How do they decide at a glance which ones are worth taking and which aren't?

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
I got my marauder to level 40 or so and I'm following the Cyclone build that was posted a while back...and I don't really like it. Mainly it's the way my dude moves when I use Cyclone - it feels like he's not always going where I want him to, and when there's just a few strong mobs instead of a huge pack it's hard to keep near them because the movement feels so imprecise. Am I doing something wrong or is it something you get used to with the build?

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
Some level 35ish weapons dropped that have 6 sockets, but only have 3-4 links. Are they worth anything, or should I just get rid of them? The loot filter made a big deal of them, so I've kept them in my inventory for now.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
Thanks guys, done. I've got a few uniques sitting around too, I guess I should try and figure out this poe.trade stuff at some point too.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
I just came back after a long hiatus. With the prophecies, should I be saving my coins until I'm a higher level, or just spending them all as I get them? I've been spending them, but I don't have anything to show for it - it seems like I'd be better off saving them for later?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'm following this guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1639777/page/1 right now, and I'm on Act 4 of normal. Using Bladefall, as the guide suggests, my single target damage is pretty crap, making bosses pretty annoying to fight. What gear/gems should I look for to make Bladefall better as I level? As a complete part-timer at this game who only returns every now and then when there's a new league, trying to figure this stuff out is super confusing because there are far too many options.

• Locked thread