Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Shock/freeze stuff seems fine, I'm fairly indifferent towards it overall. The charges seem restrictive and half-finished. If they go through as they are now, I would want powersiphon to be renamed frenzysiphon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

More obvious trolls from dnc.

jk

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

theshim posted:

also funman what should I start this league with

Cross between an elephant and a rhino.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

theshim posted:

gently caress you funman

serious though, I still got nothing :ohdear:

Dude, I have no idea. When the patch notes are released, I will read them in my isolation chamber and plan some builds.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Sotar posted:

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

ggg made you an offer that you couldn't refuse?

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
I like the idea of making a summon skeletons dark pact build. Scale minion life and area damage and use minion instability had a big nuke. I am trying to wedge it all into a null's inclination, but that seems farfetched. Even so, nulls would have a 2L and a 4L, 2L is skellies+minion life, 4L is darkpact+some stuff probably. Blast rain or rain of arrows seem like the ideal choices for attack to trigger the gems. Without any jewels with minion life, just with whats in the tree and the gem, level 20 skellies would have about 4511 life. Using a level 20 darkpact would deal 471-571 base chaos damage, and a minion instability hit would be 1488 fire damage.

Alternatively drop nulls and using maligaro's lens and necromantic aegis to make them die easier, and give you some nice life regen. Could even see doing that as a blood magic build and use cwc+wither. Interesting skill.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Everyone working on their own secret doryani fist build? or just me?

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Split Arrow RAT Chieftain over here.

split arrow is an unarmed attack now?

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Alright, even tho the lightning bolts from herald of thunder can crit, they won't trigger cast on crit.

BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD!

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Phobophilia posted:

doryani's fist charged dash-cwc-ball lightning baby

nah, cast on melee kill arc

or grab a rigwald talisman and crit a lot

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Use cast on melee kill. Would I lie to you friends? No

funmanguy fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Jul 30, 2017

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
I assume you would as CI. If you cast it and there are no skellies, you lose 6% of your life. I would guess that gets rounded down when you have 1 life. But someone should test it, preferably on hardcore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Ci is dead, let it go.

• Locked thread