Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

On Sunday let's all just watch deadwood instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Fart

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Dolph Ziggler's little brother shows up and posts threads on Reddit every two days begging for attention and I hate his entire family

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I deglare

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Adam Rose is the Pooper Scooper, he comes out and whips plastic turds at fans

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I wanna know
Have you ever seen the reigns

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

~five Magic beaaaans~

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

If anyone feels like funding me for a modest wage + travel accommodations I will follow the clown man to every show dressed as a mime pantomiming dicksucking 3 feet behind him for the entirety of my stay

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Xenoletum posted:

Nah it's just time for posters to start crawling out of the woodwork to go "oh i never liked them anyway :smug:"

How's life as a wrestling based paranoid wreck

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Welcome to Hogans Beach

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Astro7x posted:

Certainly when the crowd finally reacted to the first instance of him saying Tater Tot, Reigns just ran with it and said it like 15 more times, right? Nobody could have actually written that out verbatim and thought that was a good idea.

The last one in particular stood out to me as jarring since he basically was just like "hey you know what you are..... A tater... T-tot!"

Can anyone put that poo poo on streamable or something it deserves to be immortalized

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That shits secondary anyway, Austin beat dudes up with nothing more than a Lou thesz press and a dream, push Ambrose

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Stings gonna get some robocop upgrades and we're gonna get robocop vs. terminator at wm32

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

An entitled crybaby Reigns gimmick would own.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the product is stupid *sits down indian style on the floor* i don't like it *crosses arms* it's stupid. *flops over onto a side* they should be pushing reigns as a heel *begins to kick his feet into the ground causing his body to rotate in a circular motion* hitting jon stewart wasn't a heel move.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ruggington posted:

this was like a month after I started watching

Same, I think the first night I actually saw was the shield breakup

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The curse of bad wresting will end when Bobby Heenan is finally granted the mercy of shuffling loose his mortal shell.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The higher power....

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The Beandog, "Tater" Reigns

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

John Cena with a Gun would rule

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It's all about the dame... and how ya slay it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hbk burying Ziegler

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Survivor Series - wahhhh I lost
TLC - this isn't fair! You're being mean! You're gonna be sorry!
Royal Rumble - I don't wanna go to bed!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

maxallen posted:

I don't know how you guys thought that was a halfway decent show. You all must have a real tolerance for mediocrity or something from watching Raw recently or something:

Rusev vs Ryback and ADR vs Sheamus were boring heatless matches.
Charlotte vs Paige LETS TALK ABOUT RIC FLAIR THE WHOLE MATCH DID YOU KNOW SHE'S CHARLOTTES FATHER THATS A THING THAT RIC DID DID YOU SEE ALSO HE WAS UNDERHANDED ALSO RIC FLAIR
The tables match was a boring slog and a joke topped off with a table not getting lit on fire. At least they did something different and had the Wyatts win for once.
The main event was a loving slog. Watching two men slowly go through the motions doing the same ladder match that they have done now for 20 years.

The opening ladder match was pretty good, and Owens vs Ambrose was alright. The rest of the show loving blew though.

This guys totally on point :nsa:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

abraham linksys posted:

uhh can we talk about what's going on in the bottom of this poster

are those supposed to be... statues? because they look like untextured poser models

It's saying that John Cena is the only real man there

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That's a big kid, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Shawn Cotureier posted:

Imma be on screen all night

Spell out "The Steve Man Is Cool" with yo hands

• Locked thread