Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Is Noelle Foley ok??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Alain Post posted:

Would hate to be Dave Meltzer right now.

Does he hate the New Day?

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Alain Post posted:

He hates them now, and also he was skeptical that anyone would buy the plastic unicorn straps.

Wow what a jabr-

oatgan posted:

He doesn't hate the new day he puts over how good the act is all the time he just thinks their segments run too long (because wwe has no depth) and that wwe is killing the act as a result
Oh he's not wrong. They can't keep cutting 10 minute long promos every week; it's going to get stale.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

abraham linksys posted:

New Day will actually not get stale for at least another year or two with this gimmick, imho

maybe they don't need 20 minutes of promo time every Raw (though it's better than any offered alternative) but it's fine, don't panic and continue to watch all of their youtube clips every week instead of Raw

The New Day Show featuring their buddies Team BAD, only on USA

All I'm saying is let New Day take over Raw. Let them do whatever the gently caress they want without any repercussions.

Also John Cena and Bernie Sanders are on the Tonight Show?

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ec1HfKr0us

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

I want the Philadelphia crowd to drown out Reigns' promo with tater tot chants.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Another idea, bring Color Me Badd to guest host Raw.

Xenoletum posted:

Philadelphia Crowd is a hell of a lot different than the Rumble Crowd was. You're looking forward to the Brooklyn crowd on the 28th.

Remind me how they're different.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

JordanKai posted:

I'm a few episodes behind, but it seems so far that Shaemus' heel champion run consists of him being incredibly happy and showing a lot of mutual respect and adoration to his peers.

I'm supposed to hate him, I can't help but love this guy. :allears: WWE booking at its finest.

So he's basically Irish Seth Rollins.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

electric funeral posted:

I want Cena to be in every segment of every show if this is what it's gonna be like without him.

Keep him away from the New Day though.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

zakharov posted:

I honestly think the only match that's likely to be a true stinker is ADR/Swagger. Chairs matches are pretty dumb as a concept. Charlotte/Paige is a coinflip in terms of quality. The rest...I think the wrestling will be good, even the booking is questionable. I'm sure that I'll be Sports Entertained.

I strongly recommend watching with friends because that keeps you from going into a Spiral of Despair even if it's bad.

Ryback vs Rusev

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

loving Kalisto though...

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

nooneofconsequence posted:

but seriously where the gently caress is the Madden tournament finals

This is a very important question.

keevo