Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aadoniel
May 7, 2009
Do we know anything about starships? I'm 7*ing Biggs just because it's the only one that says it has synergistic qualities plus ease of shard farming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aadoniel
May 7, 2009

Davethulhu posted:

Phasma could get a nice boost with the upcoming changes. They're changing advantage to be an auto crit, as opposed to the current "bypass armor" functionality.

Boba Fett tier 1 leader if that's true. I've been using him because I like the character. Now it'll actually make sense to have him lead my squad!

Aadoniel
May 7, 2009

mdemone posted:

Hadn't noticed before but Grievous has a ridiculous kit. gently caress it, just decided today that I'll go for him. Already 10/80 :getin:

God speed.

I don't have enough time or patience to even think about Grievous. As a FTP he is not attainable to me.

Aadoniel
May 7, 2009
Deleting all my cultivated high powered non-SA friends was rough but it's for the greater good. Kaschei bless you for running Greedo as your leader. It makes my Boba Fett lead team sing. I'm currently leveling my own Greedo, but he's not too powerful without synergy bonuses.

Aadoniel
May 7, 2009
I wish both HK and Boba were better. I just love the image of those two going around blowing poo poo up, but instead it is them who get blown up. At least they both revive and go "syke!" but then die again. Also, why isn't HK a Scoundrel? Devs I hope you're listening.

Aadoniel
May 7, 2009
Slower characters do more damage?

Armor now more effective?

Phasma makes my boba team explode the poo poo out of things with auto crits?

Too bad Boba Fett is still going to suck. :(

Aadoniel
May 7, 2009
I wish I had Bariss. Starting her now, but for some reason I just had to 7 star Greedo and Biggs first. Now that it's later in the game though I have 3 hard nodes and gw to farm with. Hopefully it'll go fast.

Aadoniel
May 7, 2009
Where is the guilds tab? I don't see anything to request membership or what not. I even tried clicking on that Droid that roams around

Aadoniel
May 7, 2009

Fenris13 posted:

The guild store opened up, it has 5 Rey shards taunting me for 400 coins that I won't have until after it resets. What does it cost to start the low level raids? Those pay out some decent coins.

Also, someone posted this on reddit for maximizing guild contributions
Sunday Day - Run Arena, Save Cantina
Sunday Night - Spend Cantina
Monday Day - Spend Cantina, Save GW, Save Light Energy
Monday Night - Spend Light Energy
Tuesday Day - Spend Light Energy
Tuesday Night - Run GW, Restart GW
Wednesday Day - Run GW, Restart GW, Run GW, Save Hard Energy
Wednesday Night - Spend Hard Energy
Thursday Day - Spend Hard Energy, Save Dailies & Challenges
Thursday Night- Finish Dailies & Challenges
Friday Day - Finish Dailies & Challenges, Save Dark Energy
Friday Night - Spend Dark Energy
Saturday Day - Spend Dark Energy, Save Arena (if possible)
Saturday Night - Run Arena

Wtf is light hard dark energy? I play this game all the time and I have no clue what they're talking about.

Aadoniel
May 7, 2009
Every hour I don't play, my wife's dreams of me deleting this game become greater.

Still not going to play that star trek game though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aadoniel
May 7, 2009
It's a good thing we have cool kids to let us know may the 4th is a dumb holiday. Now we won't be distracted from planning our day around which bonus applies to our guild/gw/cantina/reset time. Being cool is tough.

• Locked thread