Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

program666 posted:

I can't have a mouse without this now, and logitech has the patent over it. I can only buy logitech mouses now forever.

thats fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I have a Logitech M500 with that locking button and I love it. It also has those two thumb buttons but I always forget about them anyway

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
I use one to do the exposè thing on my kde. The buttons on the g502 are positioned worse than on the g500, unless you're used to cover the whole mouse with your palm

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Does Logitech not make the G400 anymore? That's the only reason I can think for it being so expensive now when I got it for $30 a couple years ago.

It's such a good mouse.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Me: YEa OP the G400 is a great mouse.. they dont make it anymore tho.
elf: Well thanks everyone thanks for the help
YOSPOS guy 1: Imma let you finish but the G400 was the greatest. Mouse. of all time!! But seriously that form factor was on point lmao.. hth.
elf: That's ok
YOSPOS guy 2: G400... my niggy they should of called it the gangsta400. For my money the greatest mouse of all time. Deffo see if you can pick one up.. Ive tried the G500, and the G502 (rofl) but as we all know they dont make em like they used to.. *points at iphone 4s*
elf: Alright..
YOSPOS guy 3: DId someone say G400? Imma let you finish but the G400 was the greatest mouse of all time!! HAha.. Wu tang niggga!

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Apple Magic Mouse, OP.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You should try a G400 OP. It's swaggy af.

Stay downloaded,

- YOSPOS Guy 4

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

g400 aint got poo poo on the mx518

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the g400 does look pretty nice

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

YOSPOS guy 1: Imma let you finish but the G400 was the greatest. Mouse. of all time!! But seriously that form factor was on point lmao.. hth.
YOSPOS guy 2: G400... my niggy they should of called it the gangsta400. For my money the greatest mouse of all time. Deffo see if you can pick one up.. Ive tried the G500, and the G502 (rofl) but as we all know they dont make em like they used to.. *points at iphone 4s*
YOSPOS guy 3: DId someone say G400? Imma let you finish but the G400 was the greatest mouse of all time!! HAha.. Wu tang niggga!

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

G400? More like Gangsta 400. West Side!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
G-four hundy. What the gently caress up.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmao

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-TrackMan-Marble-FX-Trackball/dp/B00000JBUI this thing was incredibly sick for a trackball

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Lumpy the Cook posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

no respectable fps gamer would ever recommend a logitech. these yospos posters have lost their minds

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

no respectable fps gamer would ever recommend a logitech. these yospos posters have lost their minds

What would you recommend for Fallout 4?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

who cares :grin:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

A dual shock 4

Adbot